GDT: 4/15/16 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Detroit VS #2 Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Here comes the hooking and holding, you just know it's coming now.

Game plan in the locker room for Detroit:

*points to arms and hands*

"You use these to clothesline and hold"

*points to a TB jersey*

"THESE!"

Ugh.

Hopefully we can get some action from te other lines as well, we would have had a goal from our 2nd line last night if Drouin had been one step slower and also from the 3rd line if Coburn hadn't hit the crossbar so hopefully we geyt some more luck going forward.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Cally in? Thank goodness! Would of been the 3rd game in a row I attended and he was hurt. Lol. Hope he can show up on the scoresheet tonight.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I am going tonight wearing my Stamkos jersey with an A. Who will I see on the party deck!?

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Why haven't we heard from Stamkos yet publicly? Is it a precaution?

this is news? this is his MO lol behind the scenes is why HE IS NOT GOING TO TORONTO TODD

I have a feeling Bish has to be really great tonight. Anyway, lets make it 2-0! Potential is real

do not hex goalies jeez at least your not calling any forbidden lol

i loved bish quotes your gonna have all kinds of goals go in even ugly ones disturbing types during the season in the playoffs you have to say fffffffffffffff to the tenth on that and move on forget it :)

great kinda quote

letsssssssssssssssssssssss gooooooooooooooooooooo boltsssssssssssssssssss

pumped up to max these playoffs wow

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I'm expecting Bishop to look even sharper tonight. He didn't look 100% on his game on Wednesday. Lot of low shots that he looked a tad awkward handling. That's to be expected though since he didn't play vs Montreal. He had like a week of no hockey. Takes goalies a game or two to get back in their zone.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I'm expecting Bishop to look even sharper tonight. He didn't look 100% on his game on Wednesday. Lot of low shots that he looked a tad awkward handling. That's to be expected though since he didn't play vs Montreal. He had like a week of no hockey. Takes goalies a game or two to get back in their zone.

Personally think the goals against Bishop weren't his fault. They were misdirections that went off our own players and that makes the puck hard to track for no matter who is in net. The RW haven't seen the best of Bish yet. Tonight is a game that he will have to steal because I think we see a real push back from the RW.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Personally think the goals against Bishop weren't his fault. They were misdirections that went off our own players and that makes the puck hard to track for no matter who is in net. The RW haven't seen the best of Bish yet. Tonight is a game that he will have to steal because I think we see a real push back from the RW.

Pretty much. Two quick ones like that will rattle any goalie. Besides those 5-10 minutes, I thought Bishop looked pretty sharp. But he was visibly rattled after the first goal went in.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Pierre also has like 7 years left on his deal with NBC. They could fire him of course, but they seem to like him.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Pierre also has like 7 years left on his deal with NBC. They could fire him of course, but they seem to like him.

Probably because he knows all of their parents, and where their nieces and nephews sleep.

Pierre is not a guy you ever want to go crazy. He remembers you. And you might be on the list.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
same lines\

Erik ErlendssonVerified account
‏@erlendssonTBO
pregame #TBLightning lines
Killorn-Johnson-Kucherov
Palat-Filppula-Drouin
Brown-Paquette-Calllahan
Boyle-Namstnikov-Blunden

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 47s48 seconds ago
Pregame #TBLighnting defensive pairings
Hedman-Carle
Garrison-Sustr
Nesterov-Coburn

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Probably because he knows all of their parents, and where their nieces and nephews sleep.

Pierre is not a guy you ever want to go crazy. He remembers you. And you might be on the list.

i like that pierre knows everything is cool to me and hes excited when he talks about our star players etc..

only time engblom seems excited is when he talks on other teams players

smdh

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

steve-buscemi-billy-madison.png

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I hear you.

i want to hear like a mexican soccer announcer GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

lol

funny thing came down here 19 years ago met a guy on like 620 am he asked me if id take an apprenticeship cause i had so much sports knowledge at that time i knew the drafties in sports etc.. all sports could do stats on top of head this is before got sick so like 15 years ago

i never followed up with it didnt want to have to go back to college get another degree etc..

i think i might have been good on radio but was following the dream with computers etc..

my dad knew this guy i should have followed up but honestly 15 years ago at like 32 is when the health issues started where memory and cognitive thinking changed

now i can watch a tv show and come back a month later and its sometimes forgotten

old age i guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad