GDT: 4/14/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Anaheim vs Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Cirelli!!!

I'm so happy the team the team could keep going.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Yea… I suppose we can enjoy the wins when they come, my best friend was at the game as a casual so happy for him.
We have to enjoy all the wins and we must be happy for the last 2 runs.
We did something special in the previous 2 seasons.
But now 2 cases: 1) we'll change and we'll return to play good...2) it's a problem.
About today: good win, it's important and ok. But the problems are still there.
I'd pay, btw, to be in the Arena now :D

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Lost in all of the OT excitement...

We should all take a moment of silence as the New York Barzalanders are not going to make the playoffs.
While very unlikely they will make it, they aren't eliminated just yet, no doubt a delight to the hopes and dreams of all the announcers wanting to glorify the "best player on the ice" Barzal for just a few more games...

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Lost in all of the OT excitement...

We should all take a moment of silence as the New York Barzalanders are not going to make the playoffs.
Not sure where all of the hate for Barzal comes from. He can't control the chatter about himself but has been a good soldier in a system that has cost him a ton of points. I'd love to see the guy play somewhere else. No, the best thing about the Isles going down is how bad they are going to be going forward and how giving Lamoriello those two GM of the Year awards is going to prove incredibly short-sighted. They are old and slow with virtually nothing coming up from the farm and with nothing to show for it. That is all on Lou. People forget that without COVID they don't even make the playoffs in the bubble year and last year were doing the monster fade again and only the shortened season saved them. Yeah, they did fine in the playoffs but were never a true Cup contender and now they aren't going to be for a very long time.

Reactions: Hoek

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Caught the highlights. Seemed like we played a reasonable game? And Killer had the game of his life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad