GDT: 4/13 BOSTON BRUINS @ Carolina Hurricanes -Playoff Berth Edition 7PM NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Is Lucic trying to get claude fired or somthing I bet he is pissed off Bart scored off of him how people can not hate him at this point is beyond me I wish he hadn't signed before the lockout lets see what he gets on the open market at 10 points a season playing with a top 15 center I absolutly hate him.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
first the Isles, and now the canes...

pathetic. pathetic. pathetic

To be fair the Isles have been playing very good hockey for the past few weeks. Think they are 9-1-1 or something.

Tonight though? Pathetic.

Can't wait to hear what excuse gets thrown around from Claude or the players tonight.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Is Lucic trying to get claude fired or somthing I bet he is pissed off Bart scored off of him how people can not hate him at this point is beyond me I wish he hadn't signed before the lockout lets see what he gets on the open market at 10 points a season playing with a top 15 center I absolutly hate him.

Tell us how you really feel.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
All Chara had to do was shoot. That was it. Two Bruins wide open and all he can think about is D to D. ****ing waste of a game.

Bergeron is the captain of this team and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to look at this stretch.

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Good thing we keep sitting Hamilton, sure is benefiting the team a whole lot.

Just love seeing Ference and Boychuk out there!

Andrew83

Dec 15, 2010
Boston
Well they stuck up for each other and maybe it cost them the game but it's okay. Carolina was overdue for a win.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
We've been given quite a few opportunities to get and stay in first and we keep wasting those opportunities. No offense to the Canes, but they are an awful team and it's a joke that we lost tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad