GDT: 4/13/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Washington

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Can't really blow up the team to be honest. There is a limited talent pool available. To replace that many players in one off season would be near impossible. Don't disagree with you though. Quite a few players that need to just go elsewhere.

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
You can't tell much from an end-of-season, meaningless game, but under Cooper, next year's team will play a gritty, smart, 2-way game. If I was a player who wanted to stay for next season, I would use these last few games to make sure the org. knew I can play that type game.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Yale up 2-0. Both goals have resulted from Quinnipiac players, especially defensemen, thinking the play is over.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I'm a bit behind live TV, have it recording and waited to fast forward through commercials and intermissions. But am I the only one who can't ****ing stand Bobby Taylor? I swear to God he is drunk for the entire broadcast. He screws up so many on ice plays it's ridiculous. It's getting to the point where I'm turning down the volume of our home broadcast because I can't stand to listen to him bumble his way through a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad