GDT: 4/13/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Washington

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I've used the sarcasm smiley enough to wonder that myself.

The smiley is intended to be touching his nose, which is apparently body language for not telling the truth. There's not a whole lot of options for how to portray sarcasm visually.

I always though of it as a "shhhh" or something. It does kind of look like nose picking too, though.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So I went to see Evil Dead, get out of the movie and see that we lose 6-5 in overtime.

WTF.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Sooo... What happened? I kept getting the score updates on my phone. I saw it was like 5-1 or something, and then noticed we were mounting quite the comeback. When I got the one of Teddy I think tying it, I was kicking myself for not watching it. But then we lost in OT, so the comeback doesn't even really matter. Shame.

Story? Lol at the "both our goaltenders were great tonight" quote.

Wait, actually, I bet I can guess what happened: no one showed up until the 3rd.

Last edited:

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Sooo... What happened? I kept getting the score updates on my phone. I saw it was like 5-1 or something, and then noticed we were mounting quite the comeback. When I got the one of Teddy I think tying it, I was kicking myself for not watching it. But then we lost in OT, so the comeback doesn't even really matter. Shame.

Story? Lol at the "both our goaltenders were great tonight" quote.

Wait, actually, I bet I can guess what happened: no one showed up until the 3rd.

Both goalies actually were fantastic. Bishop stood on his head in the first, one goal was a bit weak though.

Story of the game was intermittent effort from various players. Cooper shortened the bench and held people accountable for their play. No ice time if you're gonna phone it in. It changed during the 1st intermission. An entirely new team came out for the 2nd, unfortunately we let 2 more goals get scored. Spent too much time on the PK in the first.

3rd period was 100% dominated by the Lightning. Had Stamkos showed up for the entire game, we win that easily.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Both goalies actually were fantastic. Bishop stood on his head in the first, one goal was a bit weak though.

Story of the game was intermittent effort from various players. Cooper shortened the bench and held people accountable for their play. No ice time if you're gonna phone it in. It changed during the 1st intermission. An entirely new team came out for the 2nd, unfortunately we let 2 more goals get scored. Spent too much time on the PK in the first.

3rd period was 100% dominated by the Lightning. Had Stamkos showed up for the entire game, we win that easily.

Good. Who'd he bench? Teddy? Stammer?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad