GDT: 4/12/18 - 7:00PM EDT - #2WC New Jersey VS #1AT Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Here we go ! Won't be able to comment about this round (at least) as much as I'd like, you boys have all my support tho. Let's go Bolts !

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Before everyone has a meltdown if we lose tonight...

In the 2015 playoffs, we lost 3 out of 4 game 1's. We won 3 out of 4 series.

In the 2016 playoffs, we lost game 1 to the Islanders - then won the series in 5 games.

The playoffs are a marathon, not a sprint.

That's very preemptive of you!

Fig2-YF.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I know it is, but I stand true the lightning close this out in five. A gentlemen's sweep. 3-1 Tonight. Stammer , Kucherov, and Gourde.

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
I find that I am as much curious as I am anything else. The Lightning are as enigmatic a team as I have ever seen and I don't think any of us really know what their identity is. Are they as good as they look on paper? As they were in the first 3 months of the season? Or are they as mediocre as they have been for the past 3 months? Has Coop pulled off one of the greatest possum plays in history or is he not quite the coach many people around the league think he is? Is Vasy ready to be a playoff stud or does he start down the road of becoming the next Darren Puppa? Will the conspiracy theorists come to the conclusion that the fix really is in? Or isn't ? Lots of questions that more than likely won't have definitive answers, but, at least the pieces of the puzzle will start coming together tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Finally made it home.

Unleash the storm.

Leave no Devil unfried from the Bolts!

giphy.gif

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Did anyone catch that jersey with the nameplate "triplets" and had all three numbers on it? :laugh:

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
This game being on NHLN kills me. Sitting here listening to Rupp and Lawton and I'm sure I'll get the MSG feed. Can't even see the pre game or warm ups because these melon heads won't shut up and put the game they've had a countdown on for the last hour.

Horrible. Fml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad