Pre-Game Talk: 4/12/14 final home game: Jackets are required....

Hockeycast

Aug 31, 2011
Finland
Horrible start. Of course I'd like a higher draft pick but I'd at least like to see a decent effort by the guys tonight. Won't be able to watch many games next year when in the army so if the Panthers could at least make this game interesting, that would be great.
And I also really want Bergy to break 30 points for the first time in his career.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Won't be able to watch many games next year when in the army so if the Panthers could at least make this game interesting, that would be great.
tj0ut0.jpg

Have fun in there.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
The new Lu mask's focal point is the ugliest part of our jerseys. The yellow-on-red elbow region. Haha, I knew they wouldn't let me down.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
I honestly wouldn't mind a overhaul of the LOGO/jersey.. Start Fresh... End the losing era once and for all. As long as they dont go the route of the Marlins/Dolphins im ok.

people generally think florida have one of the best logos in hockey

i think we need to get rid of all the stripes, go back to the old jerseys, maybe use the palms on a jersey

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I honestly wouldn't mind a overhaul of the LOGO/jersey.. Start Fresh... End the losing era once and for all. As long as they dont go the route of the Marlins/Dolphins im ok.

I know, but be careful what you wish for. Aside from the 90's jerseys this team hasn't developed anything remotely close to a good design.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Tank Captain!!!! EL TANK CAPITAN!!

Hope that was the last time he laces the skates up with US

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad