GDT: 4/11/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Didn’t really care what happened at the end. Wanted us to score more to just make the announcers shut up

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
So what is this? 13 wins in 40 games now? Nothing to worry about.
"They're just coasting"
"They'll be fine"
"They already know their 1st round opponent"
"Benefit of the doubt, b2b bois"

Take your pick.

I just wonder whats up with Hedman. Dude looks wilted this year. It's been all season long. Hurt? Tired? I just don't get how bad he's been...

Losing Rutta and McDonagh this year was just too much. Zone exits and entries are abysmal. We are gonna get our asses kicked playing like this.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
"They're just coasting"
"They'll be fine"

Take your pick.

I just wonder whats up with Hedman. Dude looks wilted this year. It's been all season long. Hurt? Tired? I just don't get how bad he's been...

Losing Rutta and McDonagh this year was just too much. Zone exits and entries are abysmal. We are gonna get our asses kicked playing like this.
Hedman legit hasn't looked good since that weird injury against Columbus in 2021 where we all thought he'd miss the playoffs

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
"They're just coasting"
"They'll be fine"

Take your pick.

Losing McD has hurt for sure. I know they would've been over a barrel had they kept him this season and then had to move him, but to move him and let Rutta walk was very damaging for this season's chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad