GDT: 4/11/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Pittsburgh vs Tampa Bay

So we've changed the owner, general manager, coach, parts of the coaching staff, goalie, defensemen, and forwards.

Time to change the captain? Something? What can be done at this point? Give Cooper two more years and hope?
This season was lost before the coaching change. The best thing we can hope is that over the summer and into training camp that Cooper can give this team a culture and an identity. We need to play a better defensive game and need goaltending to play consistently every night. There is a road to go yet, but this team had enough talent to make the playoffs this year and they fell far short.

BoogilyGoogily*

This is where I stopped reading. I'm loving this reputation the Bolts and particularly Stamkos have as divers now.

Where did i say the bolts dive?
Where did i say stamkos dives?

He buys calls.
Dont like it?
deal with it, it called being a pro.
Start reading the comments, taking a second and lets those hamster run in your head.
And then come back here and type something thats not nonsense.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008

He buys calls.
Dont like it?
Start reading the comments, taking a second and lets those hamster run in your head.
And then come back here and type something thats not nonsense

You should probably start heeding to your own advice then.

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
Well you should watch a few atlantic games.
You can say they buy some, but so does everybody (Stamkos is amazing at it)
But the whole League makes certain teams win thing is pathetic.
Stamkos is a top 3 player in the league, no excuse.
All the Bolts fans are saying they played bad.
No way the PENS beat them even when they have a bad game unless the refs give it to them huh?

Are you actually a TBL fan? If not, get out and stop stirring up crap. Take this as a gentle warning.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

He buys calls.
Dont like it?
And then come back here and type something thats not nonsense.

I think you need to take your own advice, because I have no idea what the hell the difference is between "buying" calls and diving.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
You should probably start heeding to your own advice then.

I think you need to take your own advice, because I have no idea what the hell the difference is between "buying" calls and diving.

internet_fist_bump.png

str8shooter

Apr 7, 2013
Back to the game for a sec, I turned it off early in the third. It was tough to take. I can diagnose our problems one at a time but... the larger picture has to be a significant change somewhere. Whether it's in the system, roster etc, we apparently need more than a mere coaching change.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Back to the game for a sec, I turned it off early in the third. It was tough to take. I can diagnose our problems one at a time but... the larger picture has to be a significant change somewhere. Whether it's in the system, roster etc, we apparently need more than a mere coaching change.
Get Stamkos a center who can carry the puck, because Stamkos sucks so much dick this year. He's playing like he has no confidence.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I forget who I'm quoting, but "we're an excitable bunch".

TBLHoser

Jul 2, 2009
Sunshine State
Well, first move will be to not resign Lacroix and bring in Samuellsson to coach defense. I'd imagine Jean will also be out. We need a better defensive system and Samuellsson is probably Cooper's kind of coach.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Last edited by a moderator:

TBLHoser

Jul 2, 2009
Sunshine State
Have to admit, I didn't watch it....can't stand the NBC announcers. Figured I'd watch it later with the sound off if we won but guess I have some free time now to watch something else.

So how many times did they mention Cindy Crosby tonight?

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
So I missed the game due to having other plans...

Did I miss anything?

Not really. The usual.

Have to admit, I didn't watch it....can't stand the NBC announcers. Figured I'd watch it later with the sound off if we won but guess I have some free time now to watch something else.

So how many times did they mention Cindy Crosby tonight?

Too many. Every at least five minutes we heard how Crosby, Neal, Martin, and I think some other guy were out, and how good it was to have Letang back. I'm not exaggerating I don't think either. And how awesome the Pens were. They'd talk the whole intermission about a Pens goal, and then at the end be like, oh, the Bolts scored too. Commercial time! So, you know, the usual.

Night = made.

TBLHoser

Jul 2, 2009
Sunshine State
Not really. The usual.

Too many. Every at least five minutes we heard how Crosby, Neal, Martin, and I think some other guy were out, and how good it was to have Letang back. I'm not exaggerating I don't think either. And how awesome the Pens were. They'd talk the whole intermission about a Pens goal, and then at the end be like, oh, the Bolts scored too. Commercial time! So, you know, the usual.

That's what I figured. Too bad there isn't a vomit emoticon.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
I know I asked for Stamkos to improve on winning draws, but it seems as though he's over emphasized that in practice and has forgotten about improving all other aspects of his game :laugh:

67% on the draw tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad