GDT: #4 - 10/14/14 | New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG (See post #170)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
John Moore needs to be off this team by the trade deadline. Kostka needs to be exiled to Hartford.

I want Boyle and Step back :(

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Just thinking about the joyful Isles fans at MSG makes me SICK

Just thinking about the smiles on their faces

Just thinking about the smiles on the faces of Devils, Jackets, Flyers and Caps fans when they see we aren't getting 2 points tonight.

1-3.

HAVE TO WIN A GAME SOON

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
The turning point will be Halak keeping the Islanders in the game in the 2nd period to give them a chance to comeback. The Rangers couldn't deliver the knock out "punch" (goals) so to speak.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
These last two games have been our worst defensive efforts since the game against the Sharks.

What happened to the defense?

Last game Lundqvist was bad, this game he was hung out to dry. Not much he can do on any of the goals.

This team looks BAD.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Just thinking about the joyful Isles fans at MSG makes me SICK

Just thinking about the smiles on their faces

Just thinking about the smiles on the faces of Devils, Jackets, Flyers and Caps fans when they see we aren't getting 2 points tonight.

1-3.

HAVE TO WIN A GAME SOON

Try to think about their faces when Buffalo uses their lottery pick

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Look at the bright side guys...Klein gets his 1st goal of the season and Kostka his 1st 2 assists

:laugh:

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I think the big issue is we are not a mentally strong team. After Torts left, it went down hill. We make a bad play, we collapse mentally and the flood gates open. While AV's a far better overall coach, at least Torts was able to keep his players' heads straight.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
LOL Hank is now cemented as a 5 GAA goalie!

And tripple LOL to all of you who actuallt think the last 3 goals are even remotely on Hanks shoulders.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
I think the big issue is we are not a mentally strong team. After Torts left, it went down hill. We make a bad play, we collapse mentally and the flood gates open. While AV's a far better overall coach, at least Torts was able to keep his players' heads straight.

Not mentally strong enough to make the Stanley Cup finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad