Post-Game Talk: 4-1 win over Panthers: Division Champs!

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Just got back from the game..it was pretty amusing to see Tom Rowe getting boooed pretty loudly by the panthers fan every time they show his face on the jumbotron!! Most of them are still pretty mad at the firing of Gallant!!!

Positive: Lehkonen is a beast, siiiiick release on his 1st goal!! I would bet is gonna score 25ish next year with more PP and a more creative center.

Davidson: played a quiet very very solid game. Was the main reason that 1st goal got scored, accepted a huge check to get the puck in deep. Very intelligent dman.

Byron-Gally: Theyre are just relentless on the forecheck, must be soooo annoying to play against them!!!

Radu-Pax: Back on track, creates a bunch of good scoring chances out there.

Lindgren: look really solid, technically i trust him alot more than Montoya.

Negative;

Petry,Beaulieu,Nesterov: OMG!!! They were absolutely atrocious out there!! Nesterov i just dont mind because we wont see him in the playoff but the other 2 are really frustrating to watch, best player on the ice one game and the worst the other!! Not reliable at all!! Hopefully they will find somekind of consistency during the real season.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Team really is coming together now. Plekanec has looked better, Gallagher is producing. We could go on a serious run.

I gotta say .. Plekanec has been impressing me... i dont know if he was pacing all year long to really give it everything hes got late

but one things for sure, playing with gallagher and byron is helping a LOT

what im seeing from pleks out there the past 10 games, is acceptable, he's got to keep it up in the playoffs tho, or were toast

but i like what im seeing, finally

gallagher coming back to form is like we traded for him at the deadline, im thrilled about him too

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
I gotta say .. Plekanec has been impressing me... i dont know if he was pacing all year long to really give it everything hes got late

but one things for sure, playing with gallagher and byron is helping a LOT

what im seeing from pleks out there the past 10 games, is acceptable, he's got to keep it up in the playoffs tho, or were toast

but i like what im seeing, finally

gallagher coming back to form is like we traded for him at the deadline, im thrilled about him too

plek has just one job, play defense. So even if he doesnt score, we're not toast since he wont much of a say regardless. Hes not one of our main pieces. And hasnt been all season long. Yet, we are having a 100+ season.

Phenom

Grind deez guyss - Michou
Jan 16, 2015
Montreal
Just got back from the game..it was pretty amusing to see Tom Rowe getting boooed pretty loudly by the panthers fan every time they show his face on the jumbotron!! Most of them are still pretty mad at the firing of Gallant!!!

Positive: Lehkonen is a beast, siiiiick release on his 1st goal!! I would bet is gonna score 25ish next year with more PP and a more creative center.

Davidson: played a quiet very very solid game. Was the main reason that 1st goal got scored, accepted a huge check to get the puck in deep. Very intelligent dman.

Byron-Gally: Theyre are just relentless on the forecheck, must be soooo annoying to play against them!!!

Radu-Pax: Back on track, creates a bunch of good scoring chances out there.

Lindgren: look really solid, technically i trust him alot more than Montoya.

Negative;

Petry,Beaulieu,Nesterov: OMG!!! They were absolutely atrocious out there!! Nesterov i just dont mind because we wont see him in the playoff but the other 2 are really frustrating to watch, best player on the ice one game and the worst the other!! Not reliable at all!! Hopefully they will find somekind of consistency during the real season.

Nice review :D

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

For a team that relies on winning low scoring games, the PK is extremely important. I remember how hopeless this team looked for a large part of the season on the PK, and it was killing them in the standings.

First thing first, Price recovered his game, and then the rest of the PK kinda found their groove once CJ came on the scene. Its nice to see that this team may have turned the corner with their PK. They were going nowhere without it.

The Right Price

May 9, 2010
I'd give Lindgren the games against Buffalo and Detroit and have Price play Tampa. Also, rotate rest some of the veterans!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad