Post-Game Talk: 4-1 win over Panthers: Division Champs!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Team really is coming together now. Plekanec has looked better, Gallagher is producing. We could go on a serious run.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Columbus just needs a single point in 4 games to end the NYR discussion. I can't see them losing all 4 games, especially considering they play Winnipeg and Philadelphia.

The Pens game tomorrow will go a long way to deciding who gets home ice in the Pens - Jackets series. I feel like that is an important thing for the Jackets to get more than the Pens.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
If there was one player that I would want in a slump its Galchenyuk. What if he is just teasing us, and goes on a tear during the playoffs? :naughty:

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Columbus just needs a single point in 4 games to end the NYR discussion. I can't see them losing all 4 games, especially considering they play Winnipeg and Philadelphia.

The Pens game tomorrow will go a long way to deciding who gets home ice in the Pens - Jackets series. I feel like that is an important thing for the Jackets to get more than the Pens.

There is no discussion. Habs and Rangers are locked into facing each other. Rangers can't move out of the top wild card spot and habs can't pass the Metro winner.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Not that much, they said he needs work defensively and needs to work a bit harder during games. They're not wrong, they all see the obvious skills.

They were not as quick tosingle out Plekanec earlier this season when he was not doing anything though. Honestly they talk about it every game. We won 4-1 and he was certainly not awful tonight.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Rest Markov. I don't care how, but I don't want him out there blocking shots. Radulov having a game or 2 off would be nice as well. Also, play Price next game, Lindgren after that, and then Price again. We should be ready to go after that :handclap:

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
They were not as quick tosingle out Plekanec earlier this season when he was not doing anything though. Honestly they talk about it every game. We won 4-1 and he was certainly not awful tonight.

They didn't for many reasons though, Plekanec has been a good soldier for a decade, he's first on last off during practice, he worked hard in his own end... they're all things coaches and ex-players like to see. Not saying they're right in always pointing out his flaws, because honestly, they've praised David Desharnais for insulting hockey for years, but they're not wrong pointing out Galchy's the only player who's not adding the right layers to his game right now.

MagicalDeck

Mar 17, 2006
If there was one player that I would want in a slump its Galchenyuk. What if he is just teasing us, and goes on a tear during the playoffs? :naughty:

That was exactly what I have been thinking. The fact that he is slumping means opposing teams will focus less on him. As long as the rest of the team plays well it's fine if he stays​ invisible until we need a clutch goal

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Another awesome win for our boys, even without our two best players- Price and Weber. That makes it even more amazing. The boys are playing so much better. I like our chances and I like our team so much more than I did when the season first began. I also agree about King; I don't see any sign of him turning it around. But I still hope he does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad