GDT: 4/1: Game 78: Return of Charabunny: Bruins @ Flyers 12:30pm ET NBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Yeah, seems like he is doing well. That is my biggest concern for any player that's had to deal with concussions, especially repeated ones and/or significantly bad ones. Crazy how he had so many issues, and yet Bergeron is still playing. The brain is a very complicated thing. :(
Pretty sure he had several before the Cooke hit, but brain Injury is a toll of the dice.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Pretty sure he had several before the Cooke hit, but brain Injury is a toll of the dice.
I will NEVER forgive cooke for ending Savvy's career (and messing up his life). On a more selfish note I will never forgive cooke for depriving us of watching such an elite talent. Marc was so much fun to watch.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
My paper money really hopes it is NJ. I'll also take Philly as that means I can go to at least 2 games as well but NJ would be better as I have many family and friends who are Devil's fans and would join me at the games.

Me too. I am a big fan of Hischier and there's nothing better for me than combining Bruins + him.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
No, but he & Charlie travelled with the team.
I’m hoping we see Chara (or McAvoy) because I do not want to see Postma.

I’m looking forward to seeing more of Krejci with Debrusk and Donato-they played well yesterday.

Just hope we can stop losing players every game.

Reactions: Alicat and BiGBear8

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Sorry if I missed it, but any updates on Riley Nash?
He got stitches.

He did not travel to Philadelphia.

No word on if he’s day to day or out-I’m guessing they are monitoring for head injury but no word beyond not traveling.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
He got stitches.

He did not travel to Philadelphia.

No word on if he’s day to day or out-I’m guessing they are monitoring for head injury but no word beyond not traveling.
well I guess its Gionta in for Nash:skeptic:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
If they're interested in the President's Trophy, they're only 2 points ahead of us and we have the game in hand

Their goal is the Cup and would assume health over Presidents Trophy(Saros in net). They've won the West and match up against the #8 team basically.

Last nights game was painfull to watch by them.

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
I will NEVER forgive cooke for ending Savvy's career (and messing up his life). On a more selfish note I will never forgive cooke for depriving us of watching such an elite talent. Marc was so much fun to watch.

Same here. That was one of the nastiest headshots I've ever seen, and I still can't believe he got away with it!

On another note, seeing Evander Kane TKO Cooke with one punch not long after was a lovely thing to see. Glad Savvy is doing well.

Reactions: Ladyfan and TheBT

BRUINS since 1995

May 10, 2010
Au pays de la neige
Problem is that there's still a lot to play for. Facing NJ/PHI/FLA over TOR is a massive advantage, at least on paper.
With the parity in the top 8 imdon't see any advantage finishing first or second. Toronto is very good, but any team on any night can win. Home ice advantage is relevant if team takes advantage of it. For me, it is more a question of staying healthy and be prepard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad