GDT: 4/1: Game 78: Return of Charabunny: Bruins @ Flyers 12:30pm ET NBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Off to birthday dinner on the boss :)

29597745_10214808393856130_8724821271071373141_n.jpg

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Problem is that there's still a lot to play for. Facing NJ/PHI/FLA over TOR is a massive advantage, at least on paper.

My paper money really hopes it is NJ. I'll also take Philly as that means I can go to at least 2 games as well but NJ would be better as I have many family and friends who are Devil's fans and would join me at the games.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Big Z is a bit scary looking in that bunny suit !

I still hate the Flyers...Someone always gets hurt.
He reminds me of the bunny in Donnie Darko.

Love Chara in the bunny suit.

Now Bruins need an Easter Sunday win and NO INJURIES!

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Would it kill teh gods to just let this team get through THIS game with a win and no injuries? 'cause I feel like that's not asking way too much. There are plenty of other teams that aren't having the kinds of trouble Boston's having this year...

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Damn. The Bruins really need to score a goal in that silly 2 minute window so that I can have an excuse to get one of those desserts for free*!

(*offer valid with purchase of meal. Shoot.)

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

Loves me some Savvy. His new taping stick videos are great. The best part of them for me anyways is how it seems like he's in a really good place now, a far cry from where he was back in those days when he was still suffering the after affects of multiple concussions.

A true Bruin.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The Bruins really need to score a goal in that silly 2 minute window so that I can have an excuse to get one of those desserts for free*!
Living in Nashville is fun. We get a free Frosty when the Preds score 4 goals. A free Big Mac if they score in the last five minutes of the second period at home. Free Dunkin coffee for every home win. Free Dunkin donut for a home shutout.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Loves me some Savvy. His new taping stick videos are great. The best part of them for me anyways is how it seems like he's in a really good place now, a far cry from where he was back in those days when he was still suffering the after affects of multiple concussions.

A true Bruin.
Yeah, seems like he is doing well. That is my biggest concern for any player that's had to deal with concussions, especially repeated ones and/or significantly bad ones. Crazy how he had so many issues, and yet Bergeron is still playing. The brain is a very complicated thing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad