Pre-Game Talk: 4/1 - Game 78: Bruins hope to shake the Blues in Saint Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Julien: ‘We have games to win, just go out and do it’

“Everybody always asks that questions. Do we sense pressure, or do sense this? Whatever word you want to use, everybody is going to use a different word: urgency, commitment, destiny. All these words are being used,†said Julien. “I don’t want to complicate it so much as to just go out there…we know we have to win hockey games, so just go out and do it. It’s as simple as that. Let’s not spend too much time thinking about it versus more time preparing for it.â€

http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/...er&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=snsanalytics

Marc Savard

06/15/2011. x3
Jun 23, 2008
Buchholz, Germany
Just like the other 5 games: MUST-WIN-game. Play big for those five and within this weak Eastern Conference they might even win some playoffs games without even really dressing a defensive core. I expect a big overhaul of our backend in the summer or I really might re-consider buying gamecenter for another year and stay up in the nights to watch the Bs play until 3:30 in the morning.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
The boys need to bring it. Need these points. I'll be watching from Chicago, on my way to cheer them on Sunday.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
i dont see us getting a goal tonite

Agreed.

Unless they somehow break their "we can't score goals" streak in high fashion scoring against St Louis seems like a tall order.

Part of me thinks they are going to get slaughtered tonight and probably on Sunday as well.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Agreed.

Unless they somehow break their "we can't score goals" streak in high fashion scoring against St Louis seems like a tall order.

Part of me thinks they are going to get slaughtered tonight and probably on Sunday as well.

A lot of us myself included thought the Blackhawks would massacre the Bruins. It didn't happen.

This is a tough game (Sunday's too) but the Bruins CAN win.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Agreed.

A lucky break early might give us a chance . I would be happy with a point .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad