GDT: 4/1/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Chicago vs Tampa Bay

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Can't help but make comparisons between the Hagel/Colton/Paul line and Coleman/Gourde/Goodrow line after tonight. That was a dominant showing tonight for those three, and some really good early chemistry.

Reactions: Maelmoor and Hoek

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Coop on Tyler Johnson's tribute:

"That one was tough. I'll be honest, I was welling up. I've coached 700 games I found out tonight in this league, and he was a big part of a lot of them. I may not be around for 700 if it wasn't for guys like Tyler Johnson who performed the way they did for a long period of time while I was the coach. There's a group of guys, I mean all the players, I love all the guys that come in here, but the guys who have been here since the beginning, there's a special place for them. It was a well deserved, and a lovely ovation the crowd gave him."

On 700 games:

"700? I didn't even think ten years ago I'd coach 1, let alone 700. Pretty special group we've had along the years. From Vinik all the way down, it's a family here, and that's why you're around for 700. Gotta thank the players for everything they've done for me to keep me around this long."

Reactions: Maelmoor

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Don't want to overreact to playing a bad Chicago team on a back-to-back at home, but it was like we had our 3rd line going again. That was nice. Everybody here understands the importance of that from the last two years.

Reactions: NatoGhost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad