GTHBl1F.png

xlwpqsy.png

zTmbuOX.png

Reactions: Felonious Python

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I thought Johnson returned from his injury a while ago but he still has only 15 games? Has he been injured again or a healthy scratch?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I thought Johnson returned from his injury a while ago but he still has only 15 games? Has he been injured again or a healthy scratch?
He was reactivated from IR and played against Buffalo (0 points, 8:25 TOI) on Monday. Didn’t play last night against Florida though.

Reactions: JoVel

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
When the last bits of this core is gone from the organization, I think I'll look just as fondly at that 2015 team as I'll do of any Cup winning team we've had. That was such a fun season.

I think they win the Cup too if the Ducks win Game 7 against the Blackhawks. As it was, they gave a dynasty team everything they could handle during that SCF; only the last five minutes of Game 6 saw the Blackhawks have a multi-goal lead at any point. No regrets at all about that season, though it really bugs me to think that Ben Bishop, Ryan Callahan, and (odds are) Anton Stralman never got their names on the Cup when they all deserve it.

twenty5psi

Feb 27, 2018
I think they win the Cup too if the Ducks win Game 7 against the Blackhawks. As it was, they gave a dynasty team everything they could handle during that SCF; only the last five minutes of Game 6 saw the Blackhawks have a multi-goal lead at any point. No regrets at all about that season, though it really bugs me to think that Ben Bishop, Ryan Callahan, and (odds are) Anton Stralman never got their names on the Cup when they all deserve it.
Yeah they probably win against the Ducks. The part that still stings to me is the Hedman-Vasilevsky collision goal in game 5, feel like they probably win game 5 without that. Completely different series if they take that game.

Reactions: Lightning1995

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Yea vasi wasn't in yet. That was a very good team where things just didn't go right in the final. Blackhawks were worthy team tho. The next year we had the pens on the ropes too. Good times.

Reactions: twenty5psi

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Yea vasi wasn't in yet. That was a very good team where things just didn't go right in the final. Blackhawks were worthy team tho. The next year we had the pens on the ropes too. Good times.
Those 2016 and 2018 ECF game 7 losses were particularly annoying because both years our opponent in the SCF would've been a thousand times worse than the Hawks.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad