3v3 Drop-Ins

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Anybody notice that this mode is often ruined by someone playing D (Teal) as they always start with the puck and some players chose to abuse that fact to play offense from that position.

In games where the D is normal and plays decently I often get 5+ points but in games where the D tries to rush it nearly every play and leaves the backend unguarded I can barely get a couple points in...It's unfortunate as it ruins a fun game mode.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Anybody notice that this mode is often ruined by someone playing D (Teal) as they always start with the puck and some players chose to abuse that fact to play offense from that position.

In games where the D is normal and plays decently I often get 5+ points but in games where the D tries to rush it nearly every play and leaves the backend unguarded I can barely get a couple points in...It's unfortunate as it ruins a fun game mode.

I hear ya I usually play D but I get stuck with the puck chasers forward trying to body checking in sight getting way out of position very frustating, but is it ever fun when you get a good 3 people that have actually hockey sense on where to be.

Reactions: King In Glory

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad