3rd Wild Goal vs Jets doesn't go in the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
That view won't tell you anything without another angle.

It would also be reviewed, so I'm guessing Toronto saw it go in. It's possible they screwed up, but that view is just not conclusive.

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
That view won't tell you anything without another angle.

It would also be reviewed, so I'm guessing Toronto saw it go in. It's possible they screwed up, but that view is just not conclusive.

Seriously? It clearly hits the crossbar and comes straight down outside the line. What are you watching? It didn't bounce off the back bar and the crossbar.

Made a big difference Wild got a point that they shouldn't have.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Seriously? It clearly hits the crossbar and comes straight down outside the line. What are you watching? It didn't bounce of the back bar and the crossbar.

How about you find another angle to prove your point?

There is a camera in the net. I'm sure there is an overhead view. There are probably multiple angles that would show whether it went in or not. That angle doesn't.

Clearly hits the camera in the net. The angle it comes down with pretty much confirms that.

That's what I suspect. You just can't really see much from that angle.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Either the crossbar or the camera in the net, I'm guessing it was the camera as Toronto would have reviewed it.

CMDEADLY

Jun 6, 2014
I clicked through it to see what I saw, and it looked like it clanged off the area between the camera and the post. So I would say it's a goal. I'm sure they reviewed it to make sure though.

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
Proves to me that it hit the post and the crossbar and doesn't cross the line. I really don't see anything questionable about it.

Arthur*

Granlund is standing right in front of it and instantly has a natural goal scored reaction, so that tells me that from a different angle it had to have gone in.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Proves to me that it hit the post and the crossbar and doesn't cross the line. I really don't see anything questionable about it.

With all due respect, you should be the one proving it didn't go in. The league says it did. Your one angle says it might not have, but it also doesn't say it clearly doesn't.

The fact that you are only showing us one angle makes me think you've either only seen one angle, and are jumping to conclusions based on it, or are deliberately trying to make people think it may not have been a goal by withholding those other angles.

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
To me it looks like the puck went in, just based on how the puck drops straight down. If it went post, then crossbar it wouldn't have dropped straight down.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
Looks like it hits the camera on the inside, that's a goal. From that angle it doesn't look entirely conclusive, but it's in.

RapidFire

Jan 3, 2007
This is the exact point where it bounces off something.... which now is clearly the cam and not crossbar

hph2FXC.jpg

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
As a Jets, fan looking at it the first few times, it looks to hit the post then the cross bar, then down and out.

But really looking at it carefully, it might have hit the camera instead of the cross bar.

Hope to see the above angle....

1 Point between Wilds and the Jets can be the difference at the end of the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad