3rd Jersey?

CMac17

Scaaaaaaar!
May 21, 2008
Fairport, NY
www.myspace.com
I don't know why, but I kinda liked the whole Blues layout on that page. Also for the Devils one, you've gotta find a way to sneak a small map of NJ on there. maybe that spot inside the ear or something!

Oh and "no" to changing the jerseys they already have, just sayin' if they really decided to do it...

Comparison Ford

i got a star
Sponsor
May 25, 2008
LA
I don't know why, but I kinda liked the whole Blues layout on that page. Also for the Devils one, you've gotta find a way to sneak a small map of NJ on there. maybe that spot inside the ear or something!

Oh and "no" to changing the jerseys they already have, just sayin' if they really decided to do it...

I liked the Primary blues one alot, just not the secondary.

Devils Army

Rebuild Over.
Feb 3, 2014
New Jersey
Devils new jersey/third jersey

I know Lou would never allow, but with the new owners and possibly a new GM in the coming years, we may get to see a third jersey, I have looked at some concepts on icethetics.co, what do you guys think?

TaiMaiShu

Aug 12, 2005
I'm hoping it will be the Christmas jersey. What I want to see is in influx in marketing. Look at how well the Avalanche are marketing their young guns right now. As this team gets younger, I want to be able to see these guys' twitters', instagrams' etc.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
I'm hoping it will be the Christmas jersey. What I want to see is in influx in marketing. Look at how well the Avalanche are marketing their young guns right now. As this team gets younger, I want to be able to see these guys' twitters', instagrams' etc.

Um. This team is never getting younger

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I think so too, but I was thinking of a completely different concept, like a black jersey would be nice

We may have to wait for Lou to retire, but, he is no longer on the business side of the house. Game jerseys may now be out of his realm.

I would not mind a black & red 3rd jersey with our logo and then on the shoulders the Devils Den Devil skating.

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj

If PDB stays, all our "young" guys will be posting instagram selfies from the press box. Still better than nothing though.

Devils Army

Rebuild Over.
Feb 3, 2014
New Jersey
0124-stevemaurer-njd.png

What about this, it may look too similar to the Rags though

Loyal Lou

Oct 25, 2013
Rutherford
I will never understand why they don't use the retro jerseys more. Seriously I know its against Lou's policy but since he is always living in the past why not wear them more?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad