3rd Jersey?

fortheloveof666

Resident soothsayer
Feb 22, 2007
Dirty Jerz
I was thinking of a way to have the NEW JERSEY over the number like dallas, with the devils logo on one side of the shoulder. (I want a damn shoulder patch) But i think NEW JERSEY is too long and might look stupid (VANCOUVER)

Could we get a photoshop of this?

not NEW jersey

just J E R S E Y

or since we have our ties to the Yankees/Steinbrenner

do this logo:

nj.jpg

CFD

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
May 28, 2007
Jersey
The "Jersey" idea is really cool. It kinda of gives off that state-pride sorta feeling when you see the jersey.

I'd really love to see a 3rd like that.

fortheloveof666

Resident soothsayer
Feb 22, 2007
Dirty Jerz
alright before you set me on fire with the flaming and saying it's horrible looking...this isn't the exact design I wanted to do, nor is it the exact color scheme (namely the charcoal) but I just wanted to get the actual logo/design point across. For reference I changed the colors on the Penguins jersey and yes I know I half assed it but it's not like it's going to be used, so why put all the effort in there? haha.

Untitled-3.gif

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
alright before you set me on fire with the flaming and saying it's horrible looking...this isn't the exact design I wanted to do, nor is it the exact color scheme (namely the charcoal) but I just wanted to get the actual logo/design point across. For reference I changed the colors on the Penguins jersey and yes I know I half assed it but it's not like it's going to be used, so why put all the effort in there? haha.

Untitled-3.gif

Untitled-1-30.jpg

;) I kid... I also hate the Yanks so that design makes me vomit a little bit in my mouth.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England

Untitled-3.gif

I like it apart from NJ logo. Charcoal could look awesome on a real jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad