WJC: 3rd Annual Hockey Pool - Updates On the Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
HighLifeMan I think. That's atleast who I PM'd :D

Edit: Okey now I'm confused.. let me see who I PM'd

Edit2: It was Paajarvi18 I PM'd, and I think it's his pick next?

AFTeRMaTH*

It feels like this is taking forever lol. Lets get this done guys.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
OK, so with only 7 picks left in the main draft everyone has a specific position they need to draft, it's not use in someone needing to draft a forward waiting on a defenceman and vice versa. These are the spots left needed to take

Paajarvi18 - D
sjci - D
HarveySpecter - D
KanersMullet - F
AFTeRMaTH - F
Lehner - G
Canada4Gold - F

So since none of the next 3 picks are forwards KanersMullet can go right away. I know he told us to skip him but we have 4 more days, and only 10 more picks, we can wait till tomorrow for him since we're skipping ahead anyway.

Lehner can go ahead and pick his goalie anytime however.

As of right now the only cuts I know of are Dal Colle, Erne and Fleury so the replacement draft will be me, Lehner, sjci in that order if no other cuts come before it starts, and it will start immediately after this draft is done.

AFTeRMaTH*

I'm picking. I need to get this over with. If you don't want me to pick now then pick for me, sorry but I don't really care. Some people are taking way too long to make a damn pick.

Spacek from Czech

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
So Harvry can pick anytime as he has the next D pick, Lehner can pick anytime as he has the next(and only) goalie pick.

I'll take David Soltes from Slovakia with my final forward pick, and Nick Ritchie with my replacement pick.

Lehner can make his replacement pick anytime as there are no forward ok ahead of him

Sjci has to wait until Harvey picks to make his D replacement pick

Then we're done :)

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That's sjci so he can pick his replacement after Lehner picks one for Erne has Erne was drafted first.

Just to note, if someone gets hurt on a roster and they bring back a cut player(for example point gets hurt so they bring back Dal Colle) then the person who had the cut player if anyone has the option to take him back for the player that they replaced him with. So in my Dal Colle example, I could take Dal Colle and drop Ritchie if I chose to because Dal Colle was the player I initially had

Now, my computer just crashed, not sure if I'll be able to fix it or not, it happened once before and I did but I'm not optimistic. If I can't then updates will be furthur between than normal because I'd have to use someone else computer, not really possible to update on my phone.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Vladimir Tkachev

He was cut.

So that's 5 picks that need to be made.

Lehner needs a goalie and a forward
Sjci needs a forward and a D
KanersMullet needs a forward

No order anymore, it's been a while since anyone has picked so you can pick when you're ready.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Everything is up to date. Just need Lehner and sjci to maker their 2 picks each and we'll be ready to start.

Keep and eye out for cuts though. I'll mention any if I see any but it's your responsibility to replace cut players. Once the tournament starts there'll be no more replacing anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad