Post-Game Talk: #39: Flyers at Wild, Thursday, January 7, 2016

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Frickin homers Jonesy and Therien talking about what a great goal that was by Parise. Only Clement puts any of it on Schultz. Parise is a great player and all but seriously any player could have put that one in... such homers.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
Tappen doesn't know ****.

she said there was a goalie controversy in Philly when Emery came in and won a game .

but of course i have tickets for Saturday, please be ok Ghost.

Last edited:

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Mason, Del Zotto, and Schenn had amazing games. Couturier and White had some great moments. Liked Voracek's play throughout even if it didn't produce until OT. That OT goal was beautiful.

Definitely Del Zotto's best game of the season.
The transformation of Del Zotto still surprises me. When we signed him he was a offensive d-man who couldn't be trusted in the defensive zone.
Now he's eating lots of minutes and seems to be comfortable with it.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
The transformation of Del Zotto still surprises me. When we signed him he was a offensive d-man who couldn't be trusted in the defensive zone.
Now he's eating lots of minutes and seems to be comfortable with it.

Makes me think he's worth keeping honestly as opposed to eventually being trade bait as was the consensus in the off-season.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
I'm going to the Pens/Flyers game in Pittsburgh in 2 weeks. Ghost please be OK for that game.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Makes me think he's worth keeping honestly as opposed to eventually being trade bait as was the consensus in the off-season.
I would keep him, as well. It will take a few years before any of our prospects eventually can replace his minutes.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I'll forgive Tappen.. for reasons. Roenick should know better though.

Schenn wearing #52 looks even worse than Ghost wearing #53.

Roenick's been kicking around the idea that Mason isn't any good for a while now.

His broadcasting career makes me forget at times that I really liked him during his playing days.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I would keep him, as well. It will take a few years before any of our prospects eventually can replace his minutes.

True. Del Zotto's contract is up at the end of next season, so he can ride out a year of the prospect transition as a top-pairing Dman, and go elsewhere to sign a big contract on his rejuvenated career. Deal him at the TDL next season.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Roenick is terrible as an analyst. He doesnt know **** and cant put together a sentence without tripping over a word.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
If Ghost's last shift ended with 14:54 left in the 2nd there was nothing obvious going on.

He makes a good play to push the puck out of the zone then goes to the bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad