OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
after most games i wanna die but this game makes me wish i never existed

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
We're not even halfway through the season. We still have months more of this. If we don't even get a top 5 pick...

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Only bad thing is Mase getting dragged in on his night off.

As a display of Berube's total incompetence you couldn't ask for more. And we're now right in the top 5 of the draft.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
8cbddfb231b71f838919f5f64ab5a021.jpg

potsiev2

Jul 4, 2011
Delaware
time to start cleaning house.. untouchables should be simmonds/voracek/giroux/couturier/laughton/morin/ghost/sanheim... by virtue of contracts we can prob add lecavalier,streit,macdonald,umberger to that list. All other players should be fair game. If lecavalier can somehow stay red hot maybe we can find a partner but that's probably wishful thinking. Maybe someone gets desperate and is willing to bite on streit as he still offers something at his old age but has a pretty big anchor being his contract. Lets see what if anything. Time to bring in an interim coach and please don't give him a contract before the offseason begins. It's time to do things the right way and move away from the snider way. Hextall has to get this offseason right!

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I'm not going to watch any more games live while Berube is coach. It's a total waste of time.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
This is hard but embrace it we need a difference maker up front and thats only going to happen in the draft with a top pick. Clear some older guys and start building with a new coach. This team has a great nucleus one more difference maker up front and one anchor on defence and were a contender (hard to believe but its true). Morin,Ghost are coming on the back end and G,Voracek,Laughton,Couts,Simmer,Schenn,Raffl and Read are all good players with the right coach. Mason can be a stud. Hexy has the tools to improve quickly especially if we tank. Its up to him to deliver from this mess homer created

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I forget who came up with this great idea originally, but the perfect interim coach to finish out the season is the guy who put this team together and hired this joke of a head coach.

Come on down Paul Holmgren and deal with the mess you made.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I forget who came up with this great idea originally, but the perfect interim coach to finish out the season is the guy who put this team together and hired this joke of a head coach.

Come on down Paul Holmgren and deal with the mess you made.

I'm down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad