GDT: #39 | Coyotes at Flyers | January 5, 2023 | 7:00 PM Fahrenheit Time | NBCSP, BSAZ, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
In watching the coyotes feed because I'm tired of jj and Jones, and this dude on Arizona looks and sounds like he belongs on "How to catch a predator"

Reactions: snoop88

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Unfortunately lol but this draft is deeper than alot of people think it is, I wish we had a 2nd round pick because if we could come away with him in the 2nd round (where he's projected) I think we get a steal

The Flyers will not get an impact player that late..especially with the f***ing losers running the team. They'll get another unlucky prospect that gets stuck playing for a mediocre franchise for another 10 years.

They have played 4 teams arguably worse than the Flyers. Things will settle back when they get back to eastern conference play

I know...but the fact thats it happening during the Bedard show at the WJC just makes it worse.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Scott Hartnell is so painful to watch as a studio “analyst.”

I’m sure he’s a great guy, but it’s simply not the job for him. NBCSPhilly needs to move in another direction. At the very least keep it to Al only.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Hayes going to the ASG?

Lol
You are going to the westminster dog show and then Mutley shows up next to the prized poodle.
Kevin Hayes Oh Wow Thats Me GIF - Kevin Hayes Oh Wow Thats Me Philadelphia Flyers GIFs

Do we have the Captain response to the all star Mutley?

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
The Flyers will not get an impact player that late..especially with the f***ing losers running the team. They'll get another unlucky prospect that gets stuck playing for a mediocre franchise for another 10 years.

I know...but the fact thats it happening during the Bedard show at the WJC just makes it worse.
Yeah I forgot to put the name of the player I wanted in that range which is musty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad