GDT: #39 | Coyotes at Flyers | January 5, 2023 | 7:00 PM Fahrenheit Time | NBCSP, BSAZ, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
The Flyers will not get an impact player that late..especially with the f***ing losers running the team. They'll get another unlucky prospect that gets stuck playing for a mediocre franchise for another 10 years.

I know...but the fact thats it happening during the Bedard show at the WJC just makes it worse.
whoever we select will 100% end up being a no difference maker..

picking in the 8-12 range is so on brand for this Org.

just another year under the bridge with no changes

Reactions: BernieParent

snoop88

Apr 15, 2012
One of the very few things I can say I like about the Flyers right now is that there are a few good young players that I enjoy watching, Frost, York, Hart, Konecny, soon Brink.

Shame we’ll never have a superstar like Bedard to play with them.

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
D3C1E860-3918-4464-9C9E-D8D7A76B7B5A.jpeg

Jeez what a lineup

and Mogilny!!!

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
The only all star game I’ve been to is the AHL game in Manchester 20 years ago
I was in Cooperstown the year Johnny Bench and Carl Yastrzemski were inducted to the Hall of Fame. The Reds and Red Sox were scheduled to play a game there. I was in the crowd when an announcement was made the Reds' plane had developed engine problems and the game was called off. Doh! At least I saw Bench inducted to the Hall.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Great play by Tippett. And JVR deserved the goal. He’s been very good tonight.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
It's nice to be entertained for once if I'm being honest

Watching these games and continuing to financially support this team is exactly why Fletcher and Company are still here.

Until more people boycott, shit wont change. Glad you get to have some temporary gratification though :rolleyes:

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I was in Cooperstown the year Johnny Bench and Carl Yastrzemski were inducted to the Hall of Fame. The Reds and Red Sox were scheduled to play a game there. I was in the crowd when an announcement was made the Reds' plane had developed engine problems and the game was called off. Doh! At least I saw Bench inducted to the Hall.

I saw Tom Seaver and Rollie Fingers inducted in 1992. The night before I saw Peter Gammons stumbling out of the HOF dinner drunk out of his mind.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I saw Tom Seaver and Rollie Fingers inducted in 1992. The night before I saw Peter Gammons stumbling out of the HOF dinner drunk out of his mind.

The Oakland A's were possibly the epitome of internal conflict and strife. Rollie Fingers once told a story where Sal Bando confronted Reggie Jackson who was on third base and he (Bando) hit a deep fly out. Jackson refused to tag up from third base. When Bando confronted him, Jackson said indirectly "I score but you get an RBI and go ahead of me in the RBI race. I get a bonus if I lead the league in RBIs." At that point, Bando popped Jackson. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot