GDT: #39 | A Wild Night Before a New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Thought Simon was going to run that through for a TD

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Look at ZAR sitting there in the slot watching Sid fight for a puck 1 on 2. Haven't seen it done so well since Kunitz left town.

Pearson may wear #14, but Kunitz's spirit lives in ZAR.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I feel like the 3rd line still has a problem of not having guys who are willing to go into the crease and dirty areas. Pearson is supposed to do that somewhat well, but I'm not sure he's enough. I think I might want to see what ZAR-Brassard-Kessel looks like.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Boy that was LIGHT... did they watch the last couple games as guys literally grabbed out jerseys? What the f***?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I think we're really trying to figure out if Simon can work at LW or if we need to add a LW.

I hope that's part of it, because if Simon doesn't work there, then you need to go outside the organization for a LW for Geno and Horny (and we know it will be mainly Horny with Geno, so you ideally want a Hags with some offensive touch).

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
Pens should stop holding...blatant interference is where its at if'n you want to get away with shit...

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I hope that's part of it, because if Simon doesn't work there, then you need to go outside the organization for a LW for Geno and Horny (and we know it will be mainly Horny with Geno, so you ideally want a Hags with some offensive touch).
Agreed. I'm honestly glad to see they are playing ZAR in the spot that they are confident they have filled, because I'm much happier with him being a plug and play fill-in than fighting for a spot we are expecting him to keep.

Reactions: KIRK

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Weak call. And as much as I kinda like Sid taking the occasional pk shift, we have three centers on the fourth line to do that today

Reactions: ColePens

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Agreed. I'm honestly glad to see they are playing ZAR in the spot that they are confident they have filled, because I'm much happier with him being a plug and play fill-in than fighting for a spot we are expecting him to keep.

Or maybe ZAR EARNED it . . . :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad