GDT: #39 | A Wild Night Before a New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I don't have an avatar for you but this should hold you over, @pixiesfanyo . :help:

8zOevI4.jpg

Last edited:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I mean...why not go back to Simon on line 1?

Not exactly lighting it up with Geno.

Geno has played better lately with Simon though. Probably more so they want to give L3 a chance to make it work. Also ZAR was alright last game in that role.

I do really like Simon with Sid but I can see why it’s the way it is.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Because ZAR-Malkin-Hornqvist looks like an abortion on skates. Plus ZAR had a good game against St. Louis when playing with Crosby and Guentzel and has looked good with Crosby overall in his career.

I'd put Pearson not ZAR with Malkin.

Go back to the Pearson-Malkin-Kessel line.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I could see tonight being a let down game. Minnesota play a very structured game. It's almost NYE. After how well they've played, I wouldn't be mad if they threw in a stinker. It happens.

Reactions: BHD

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I'd put Pearson not ZAR with Malkin.

Go back to the Pearson-Malkin-Kessel line.

They gotta see if Brassard can really work here. If ZAR is really struggling or bringing down L1 they can switch it up. Nothing seems to slow Sid and Jake though

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Olli playing hurt so the coaching staff isn't able to see how much Riikola has been carrying him. :sarcasm:

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Hopefully CDS is able to stay erect long enough to satisfy bob tonight

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I could see tonight being a let down game. Minnesota play a very structured game. It's almost NYE. After how well they've played, I wouldn't be mad if they threw in a stinker. It happens.

Agree it could be a let down, but they need at least one point...the Isles are hot on their trail...any let up could put them out of PO position... but the next game against NYR is more important ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad