GDT: #39 - 04/08/2013 | New York Rangers @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
losing here would practically kill our chances at everything higher than a 7th seed. C'mon guys, there's a lot at stakes.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I always think about how much more money they would raise if the Rangers actually WON on fundraiser night.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Leafs have been scored on 43 times in the 3rd period this year. Tied for the 4th most in the NHL. Hopefully we can get some pressure inside the circles and in front of the net.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Team had several good games: Hooray! They're back!

Team has 2 bad periods: Torts is killing this team!

Honestly, logic that faulty is the reason this world is screwed.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Wow, I know I'm new here but how about showing some support for the boys out there instead of chastising them. I'm sure if they read this board between periods they would just curl up into a fetal position during the game.

Welcome, you get used to it

Kershaw

No way in hell we score 2.

Doubleshift the 4th line to send a message.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Team had several good games: Hooray! They're back!

Team has 2 bad periods: Torts is killing this team!

Honestly, logic that faulty is the reason this world is screwed.

Torts' ability to coach to a comeback in non-existent.

timor

Oct 8, 2011
Wow, I know I'm new here but how about showing some support for the boys out there instead of chastising them. I'm sure if they read this board between periods they would just curl up into a fetal position during the game.

I wish the team shows more spirit then some of the guys here. Need to fight their way back into the game. Play HARD! Clear the crease, hit everything that moves and keep shooting. Weak mentality fans turning the game off expecting the team to show some motivation? Start with yourselves! The team either wins this or better go down fighting. No matter what, I'm watching every minute of it every game and it's the middle of the night in this part of the world. Some some effort! LGR!!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I love how everyone went from

"Blegh, we suck. Del Zaster, Girardi sucks, everyone sucks, we have to depth, no good D-men, we will never win this, we suck, we're a disgrace"

to

"Yeah, this team is on fire, we're clicking, our PP is amazing, Beaver is back to his old self, we have depth, all lines can score goals"

and back to

"Blegh, we suck. Del Zaster, Girardi sucks, everyone sucks, we have to depth, no good D-men, we will never win this, we suck, we're a disgrace"

Alll, in 1 week.

We cannot win everything from here on, guys! We play Toronto, who have been very solid this year, in their home. It's not like we are playing the Avs, Flames or Cats at home. CHILL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad