(19-15-4) ____________ (21-13-4)

TIME | 7:00 PM ET ARENA | AIR CANADA CENTER - TORONTO, ON TV | MSG, SNET-O

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="ONLINE STREAMS/RADIO"]

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEWS & NOTES"]

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="QUOTES TO NOTE"]

Hank was there for us again. That’s the story of his ****ing career here.
We’re right there, we’ve got the lead and he’s just so big for us making gigantic saves. He was the difference definitely today.
- Dan Girardi

I’ve played against him a few times and I’ve seen him a few games on TV.
But to see him up close and see how competitive he is, it’s a real treat. He’s a special goalie. He was unreal tonight.
- Ryane Clowe

That’s the best I’ve seen him play since I’ve been here. He certainly finds a way to get us a win tonight.
His competitiveness is one of the endearing traits about him. I’ve never seen anybody prepare like he does and compete as hard as he does all the time.
He stole us one.
- John Tortorella

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS"]

TEAM STATS / STANDINGS:

GP | 38 | GF | 117
W | 21 | GA | 106
L | 13 | GF/G | 3.08
OTL | 4 | GA/G | 2.68
Pts | 46 | PIM/G | 15.8
HOME | 10-7-2 | PP% | 17.9
AWAY | 11-6-2 | PK% | 86.7
STREAK | W1 | FO% | 50.2

Division | 3rd
Conference | 5th
League | 9th

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Nazem Kadri | 17 Assists | Phil Kessel | 25 Points | Nazem Kadri | 39 + / - | Nazem Kadri | +18 Shots | Phil Kessel | 128 Hits | Leo Komarov | 134 Blocks | Mark Fraser | 76 PIM | Colton Orr | 134 FO% | Tyler Bozak | 52.9 TOI/G F: | Tyler Bozak | 20:16 TOI/G D: | Dion Phaneuf | 25:41

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
James van Riemsdyk | Tyler Bozak | Phil Kessel
Clarke MacArthur (A) | Nazem Kadri | Nikolai Kulemin
Jay McClement (A) | Mikhail Grabovski | Leo Komarov
Ryan Hamilton | Joe Colborne | Colton Orr

LD | RD
Carl Gunnarsson | Dion Phaneuf (C)
JM Liles | Jake Gardiner
Mark Fraser | Cody Franson

Scratched
Michael Kostka|
Frazer McLaren|
Ryan O'Byrne|
Matt Frattin|

STARTING GOALIE:

ReimerJames1.png

James Reimer

GPI: 24 | W: 14 | L: 5 | OT: 4
SV% .919 | GAA: 2.52 | SO: 2 | Pts: 0

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Joffrey Lupul | Upper body (DTD)

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="NEW YORK RANGERS"]

TEAM STATS / STANDINGS:

GP | 38 | GF | 93
W | 19 | GA | 90
L | 15 | GF/G | 2.37
OTL | 4 | GA/G | 2.26
Pts | 42 | PIM/G | 9.6
HOME | 12-6-2 | PP% | 17.2
AWAY | 7-9-2 | PK% | 82.4
STREAK | W1 | FO% | 50.9

Division | 2nd
Conference | 7th
League | 14th

TEAM LEADERS:

Goals | Rick Nash | 15 Assists | Stepan, Nash | 18 Points | Rick Nash | 33 + / - | Derek Stepan | +17 Shots | Rick Nash | 139 Hits | Brian Boyle | 134 Blocks | Dan Girardi | 96 PIM | Ryane Clowe | 84 FO% | Brian Boyle | 56.9 TOI/G F: | Ryan Callahan | 21:13 TOI/G D: | Dan Girardi | 25:00

PROJECTED LINES:

LW | C | RW
Rick Nash | Derek Stepan | Ryan Callahan (C)
Mats Zuccarello | Brad Richards (A) | Ryane Clowe
Carl Hagelin | Derick Brassard | Brian Boyle
Arron Asham | Darroll Powe | Taylor Pyatt

LD | RD
Michael Del Zotto | Dan Girardi (A)
Ryan McDonagh | Anton Stralman
John Moore | Steve Eminger

Scratched
Matt Gilroy|
Roman Hamrlik|
J.T. Miller|

STARTING GOALIE:

LundqvistHenrik2.png

Henrik Lundqvist

GPI: 33 | W: 17 | L: 13 | OT: 3
SV% .928 | GAA: 2.07 | SO: 0 | Pts: 0

INJURIES / SUSPENSIONS / MISC:

Marc Staal | Eye/Face (IR)
Derek Dorsett | Broken collarbone (IR)
Mike Sauer | Concussion (IR)

[/FIELDSET]

banner22nx.png

Heads Up: The GDT is work in progress.

Last edited:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
They're a good team. We will need to battle really hard, maybe overcome a deficit to win this one.

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
Beat these scrubs. The Leafs don't have my respect until they prove me wrong and actually make the playoffs. I'm still expecting a melt down from them.

KingStian

Jan 8, 2011
After the last game the term for a goalie playing out of the world has changed. It's not " Going into God mode" anymore. From now it's called "Going into Hank mode".

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Beat these scrubs. The Leafs don't have my respect until they prove me wrong and actually make the playoffs. I'm still expecting a melt down from them.

6 points and a game in hand on the Devils and 6 points and 2 games in hand on the Jets , two teams that have combined for a horrible 2-8-4 in their 7 games. Realistically, the Devils would have to run 7-2-0 or better while the leafs would have to run 3-6-1 or worse to miss out on the playoffs.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Huge home and home here we really need to take 4 points here.

An OT question, does anyone know if there will be streaming links to watch the first round playoff games? My girlfriend booked a trip to Vegas for the first week in May, which I was annoyed at, one because it's the first week of the playoffs and two who wants to spend an entire week in Vegas? We had the option of a 4 day trip and 7 day trip...I mean Vegas is cool and all but 7 days? That's a bit much..I'm going to lose way too much money. Anyway, I know center ice doesn't carry playoff games, so are there going to be streaming links to them? Very concerned here lol

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011

An OT question, does anyone know if there will be streaming links to watch the first round playoff games? My girlfriend booked a trip to Vegas for the first week in May, which I was annoyed at, one because it's the first week of the playoffs and two who wants to spend an entire week in Vegas? We had the option of a 4 day trip and 7 day trip...I mean Vegas is cool and all but 7 days? That's a bit much..I'm going to lose way too much money. Anyway, I know center ice doesn't carry playoff games, so are there going to be streaming links to them? Very concerned here lol

We won't make the playoffs :sarcasm:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Probably going to break even over the next two. The Leafs are hungry for the playoffs and I think they make it this year.

winwinwin, lgr.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim

Your gf booked a 7 day trip to Vegas and you're annoyed? :help: :laugh:

Streamo (see OP) will work for sure. And I'm sure you can find a bar showing hockey somewhere in Sin City. If not there's alwasy GCL. I think I paid like $20 for playoff access last year.

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009

You'll be in Vegas. Go to the sports book they will more than likely have all the games on. Place a bet on rangers, watch the game and have fun

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Your gf booked a 7 day trip to Vegas and you're annoyed? :help: :laugh:

Streamo (see OP) will work for sure. And I'm sure you can find a bar showing hockey somewhere in Sin City. If not there's alwasy GCL. I think I paid like $20 for playoff access last year.

I would be pissed too. I never want to go anywhere near that ****-hole.

It's amazing how a working PP can be the diffrence in a game where your best player on the ice is your goalie. Before the trades the Rangers are probably on a 3 game skid right now and looking bad for playoff hopes. Staying hopeful this isn't a fluke the last three games.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder

Its going to be fun. I mean, if your like and enjoy that atmosphere (a giant **** show with tons of gambling in between). This will be my 3rd year going to play in the WSOP circuit events and will also be in Biloxi, MS for a few poker tournaments in the 1st-2nd week of may. So I would be absolutely stoked to go to vegas and kinda envy you right now :(

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Its going to be fun. I mean, if your like and enjoy that atmosphere (a giant **** show with tons of gambling in between). This will be my 3rd year going to play in the WSOP circuit events and will also be in Biloxi, MS for a few poker tournaments in the 1st-2nd week of may. So I would be absolutely stoked to go to vegas and kinda envy you right now :(

wait, are you playing circuit events or during the sprint in the summer? I'm playing in a few this summer, mostly just NLH, probably 1 $5K PLO and something more chill like a cheaper razz event and a few other ones that look fun.

To answer OP, it'll be very very busy during the summer because of all the poker happening so you might have better luck just getting post season stream for $20 but you can always use streamo, great quality and always reliable.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Four points vs the Leafs and we should be playoff bound.We'd also be in pretty good contention for fifth place. However that would mean playing Boston in the first round. I'd rather play WSH (Or WPG if they should win the Southeast).

That aside we need to just win as many games as possible. Three points or more over these two games would be sweet.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Four points vs the Leafs and we should be playoff bound.We'd also be in pretty good contention for fifth place. However that would mean playing Boston in the first round. I'd rather play WSH (Or WPG if they should win the Southeast).

That aside we need to just win as many games as possible. Three points or more over these two games would be sweet.

two wins ain't easy.

khalpin

Mar 30, 2011

Last year, with NBC running the show, every playoff game was televised nationally between NBC, NBC Sports, MSNBC, NHL Network, etc. I wouldn't think you would have any problem finding any game. Especially in Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad