INJ​
|
56 Dano, 57 Myers​

** Lineups always subject to change at morning and pre-game skates **

Last edited:

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Hopefully Eichel keeps up his streak. I want to say I don't care about what Matthews is doing but I do. Every single poster here does and to deny it is a LIE. Eichel needs to ramp it up. Even with 6 points in his last 5 games he only has 14 in 17. That shows what a 5 game pointless streak does to you. McDavid has yet to go more then 2 games without a point and Matthews and Laine are putting on a show as true rookies. Eichel needs to get to a PPG and stay there. (Before the usual pointzzz crew shows up, yes winning is more important. And realize a scoring and productive Eichel = our best chance of winning)

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Hopefully Eichel keeps up his streak. I want to say I don't care about what Matthews is doing but I do. Every single poster here does and to deny it is a LIE. Eichel needs to ramp it up. Even with 6 points in his last 5 games he only has 14 in 17. That shows what a 5 game pointless streak does to you. McDavid has yet to go more then 2 games without a point and Matthews and Laine are putting on a show as true rookies. Eichel needs to get to a PPG and stay there. (Before the usual pointzzz crew shows up, yes winning is more important. And realize a scoring and productive Eichel = our best chance of winning)

Matthews doesn't play for Bylsma or the Sabres..just sayin.

Eichel almost being a point per game after having a high ankle sprain on this trainwreck of a team is damn impressive if you ask me.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Have to get this one. Winnipeg on the last leg of a road trip. Just get the two points.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016

Eichel's on pace to score 38 goals in a full season, Mathews 45 goals.

If that was how their careers went I wouldn't be much disappointed.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Eichel has been going from lazy coasting to forechecking with his stick in front of him actually trying to make a play, and it's translating. He's doing great, despite Byslma. He was 'slumping' because of the awful idea of 'just give the puck to Jack' being the most predictable play ever and not working.

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
I want to say I don't care about what Matthews is doing but I do. Every single poster here does and to deny it is a LIE.

Are you seriously this myopic? I don't care, and I'm no liar. I hope Matthews has a great career. He certainly looks like he will at this point. Good on him. He put the work in, just like Jack.

That said, I don't care what his stat line is. If he puts more in than Jack it doesn't detract from what Eichel does, who he is, or what he means to the Sabres organization.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Eichel has been going from lazy coasting to forechecking with his stick in front of him actually trying to make a play, and it's translating. He's doing great, despite Byslma. He was 'slumping' because of the awful idea of 'just give the puck to Jack' being the most predictable play ever and not working.

Wow good for him to be able to go from a narrative you created in your head to reality.

Hard road.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Kane Eichel okposo
Folingo ror Gionta

Lololololol

Err now Kane and bailey are on the third again. Must've been one of his waste everyone's time shenanigans again

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
McCabe needed to put that on net instead of making an awkward back hand pass.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
So did bylsma really put kane out with eichel just to start the game vs his old team? Lol

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Hahaha this is gonna be one of those games i see

Lehners lateral movement hahahahah that first push he went about six inches

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad