GDT: #38 | Sharks @ Oilers | Dec 29 @ 2 PM MST | TV: SN-W

Who do you blame for the Oilers' recent performance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Shark circling blood bath.

You thought Jaws was scary, now this.

Got really bad feelings about this one. Premonition really. If there is such a thing. I won't state it, but watch the game.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I gave my tickets away for this one, hope the Oilers show up and give my guests a win. I’ll say a 3-2 OT thriller

Reactions: RegDunlop

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Probably gave them to your mother in law so you can put her through 2+ hours of torture disguised as a Christmas gift.
Haha, no, I save those occasions for the Yotes. Hate watching the Yotes. Gave them to my neighbor today, he’s a good ol boy and likes to clear my driveway.... it’s snowing pretty good today so I guess he knows what he’s doing after the game lol

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Why the hell isn't Kharia lining up with Nuge?

Yeah save the 3/4 line useless centre position for him. Can this team get over f ing positions and salary and just ice the team that gives them a chance?

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Why the hell isn't Kharia lining up with Nuge?

Yeah save the 3/4 line useless centre position for him. Can this team get over f ing positions and salary and just ice the team that gives them a chance?
Wat? 2 of the top 6 wingers above him make under a mil. 1 of them makes a little over a mil and the other is Draisaitl.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
How the f*** am I gonna survive watching us play the Sharks in the afternoon when I’m a nighttime drinker ?

Reactions: Drivesaitl

rickysusedsht

Feb 25, 2015
Home of your Prince Albert Raiders
How the **** am I gonna survive watching us play the Sharks in the afternoon when I’m a nighttime drinker ?
jIXQ9S8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad