Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
a) OMG

b) LOL

c) GTFO

??
I'll take (d): "Yes, you are correct, but acknowledging this would go against my anti-Bob agenda (stemming from idiots thinking he's the only thing that makes the team worthwhile and thus wanting to 'prove' that we'd be fine without him) and so I must continue to steadfastly refuse to acknowledge that even players I like make mistakes."

Reactions: Bobcat110

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
It’s a slot shot, and a nicely placed shot. But yet again korpisalo doesn’t come in with a save when the team needs it. Not going to blame him, but that’s why he can’t be counted on to be bobrovsky’s replacement.

Horrible third period. Deserved loss

DOH!!

a) :silly:

b) :baghead:

c) :dunce:

???

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
DOH!!

a) :silly:

b) :baghead:

c) :dunce:

???

At least half of the post was right! I'll take B, Regis.

It's weird how you are only sometimes here directly after wins, and those sometimes happens to be if Korpisalo is in net. Odd.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
That kind of performance gets a loss 9 times out of 10. What are their chances tomorrow?

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Bus, before you keep bragging about Korpi for some reason, I thought I should let you know that he was out of position on the 3rd goal.

Again.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Not sure which lineman dropped the puck on Werenski's goal, but He gets a belated Christmas card

I don't recall playing that bad and getting 2 points.....like ever

Derek Nansen #70 Michel Cormier #76
DN70.jpg
MC76.jpg

The puck hit the NYR (Hayes’) stick anyway, which is why he reacted that way. I don’t feel bad for Rangers. Hayes shouldn’t have been crowding the FO dot. I don’t think Boone even touched the puck, as it deflects off Hayes stick and through Boone’s legs.

You can see the lineman’s hand, puck and blade of Hayes’ stick all through Boone’s 5-hole. Yet, Boone’s stick is way right still with Boone’s left glove and stick blade below Hayes left knee while the shaft is up under his right side of body away from puck. By the time Boone pulls stick through, Hayes has already tipped it through Boone’s legs.
0FA638DF-D461-4DAB-A7ED-191257AAD8BA.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad