Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
This team refuses to fold like a cheap lawn chair! Gotta love it

I especially love the Rangers player immediately pleading with the official

Sir!

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
We always struggle with transition teams. Rangers play fast, way faster than we do, and we have a hard time keeping up. If they had more developed talent we’d probably be getting beat a lot worse (and they’d have a better record.)

Theres lots of work left for Torts to fix many things if he wants to get far in the PO.. maybe even too many things

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
For all of the talk of Panarin being dominant against NYR, he has been very invisible tonight. If this gets to OT, he has an opportunity to redeem himself because I'm not sure if Korpi can do it himself in OT and/or a shootout.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
For all of the talk of Panarin being dominant against NYR, he has been very invisible tonight. If this gets to OT, he has an opportunity to redeem himself because I'm not sure if Korpi can do it himself in OT and/or a shootout.
Maybe he's nervous playing in front of his future teammates and fans.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Second game against them this year he's been invisible, and against Pittsburgh. Dude is in full Tavares mode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad