GDT: #37 Your Blue Jackets @ NY Rangers | 12-27-18

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
statue of Jones stood there and done nothing.....Rangers almost scored again off a Jones turnover.
He's been terrible tonight

Agreed. Overall he hasn’t been as good as he was last year. Not sure if he doesn’t trust his knee 100% or what, but Jones hasn’t been jones this year.

He’s not struggling as much as Z or even close, but he’s not himself

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Just wondering which goal he was supposed to stop , the 3 on 1 where Werenski covered nobody and allowed a tap in
...Werenski played the pass. You know, what you're supposed to do on an odd-man rush. He got outexecuted on it, but that doesn't constitute "covering nobody". That said, thats not on Korpi; that's on Panarin for allowing the odd-man rush to happen in the first place.

or a shot from the point where a rangers player fully extends on a reach , and luckily gets a piece of the puck , redeflecting from 2 foot in front of net .
A slow-speed redirection that he was ostensibly in position for.

Yes, he's been playing better lately. Doesn't excuse the second goal.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
He must be the unluckiest player in nhl history because every time he’s in the net I keep hearing this same excuse.

Sometimes you need to make a save.

If Korpisalo makes a save in the forest and nobody is around to b*tch about it did he really make the save?

In his defense, nobody would complain if he made a save so of course you only hear about it when he doesn't make a save. He's made some good ones in this period since the NYR are outplaying them this period.

Reactions: thebus88 and Viqsi

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
If that second goal is the worst play Korpi makes tonight, he's had an outstanding game. Pardon me though if I don't believe that will be his worst play of the night.

Reactions: thebus88

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
If that second goal is the worst play Korpi makes tonight, he's had an outstanding game. Pardon me though if I don't believe that will be his worst play of the night.
Concur in all particulars, altho I'm hoping we'll both be wrong on that last. ;)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Someone gave wennberg Milano-o’s cereal this morning. He’s shooting everything

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
It's bizarre. Every time I notice him with a decent play, he follows up with weaksauce. Maybe if we can convince him he doesn't need to worry about karmic balance, we can have an effective player. ;)
Since Wennberg is playing well tonight and others are fixated on Korpi, I've moved on to whipping boy #3. ;)

Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad