GDT: #37 | Wednesday, Dec. 28 | Flyers at Blues | 8:00 P.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hak Line loses faceoff then gets thoroughly dominated and then we take a penalty.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
In fairness to MacDonald, he's being used where he shouldn't be. It's not his fault he's being asked to do far more than he should. Hakstol shouldn't have him on the shutdown pair with Provorov.

Provorov-Gudas
Schultz-Ghost
MDZ-Mac
Would be a better choice.

Or Hexy does his job and takes some of the options away .

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Shh, we only acknowledge the mistakes of certain players.

Once Morin is up everything will be fine because he will tie up/box out guys in front every time without taking a penalty.

He doesn't do that at the AHL level but I'm sure it'll happen automatically in the NHL.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Once Morin is up everything will be fine because he will tie up/box out guys in front without taking a penalty every time.

He doesn't do that at the AHL level but I'm sure it'll happen automatically in the NHL.

Here comes the MacDonald apologist to the rescue!!

FrozenSherbet

Oct 1, 2016
In fairness to MacDonald, he's being used where he shouldn't be. It's not his fault he's being asked to do far more than he should. Hakstol shouldn't have him on the shutdown pair with Provorov.

Provorov-Gudas
Schultz-Ghost
MDZ-Mac
Would be a better choice.

I think he's trying to avoid the bolded pairing. Those two would get torched together, though the top-4 would be much improved. It's kind of a lose-lose situation until some of these guys get replaced.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Once Morin is up everything will be fine because he will tie up/box out guys in front without taking a penalty every time.

You will say anything to deflect off the criticism of AMac.

It's almost on Boxcar level.

:laugh:

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I think he's trying to avoid the bolded pairing. Those two would get torched together, though the top-4 would be much improved. It's kind of a lose-lose situation until some of these guys get replaced.

Yeah that pair would be awful but I think by improving the top 4 you can shelter them a bit and minimize the damage.

It's worth a try at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad