GDT: #37 | Wednesday, Dec. 28 | Flyers at Blues | 8:00 P.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I haven't notices Schultz too much. I consider that a good thing I guess.
That's why I've wanted him in for a while. He's not spectacular at anything but he's pretty invisible which means no big mistakes usually. I'll take a quiet player over a detriment any day.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The effort level is still there at least. They look better this period than the previous two.

Shame guys like MacDonald get paid to ****ing kill us every god damn game.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The effort level is still there at least. They look better this period than the previous two.

Shame guys like MacDonald get paid to ****ing kill us every god damn game.

I'd go so far as to say the majority of the team has been good, it's just that the bad ones are really bad right now.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
The stats showed that this was happening. Hakstol playing the wrong guys in the wrong position and in the wrong minutes. This team will keep losing if he continues to run this.

He needs to go back to older lines and he needs to ****ing bench MacDonald.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Offensive faceoffs for the Hak line, a mac continuing to get regular shifts, Jesus christ a mite coach wouldn't make these moves.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'd go so far as to say the majority of the team has been good, it's just that the bad ones are really bad right now.

Sometimes youre only as strong as your weakest link..and our weakest links are an abomination.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
In fairness to MacDonald, he's being used where he shouldn't be. It's not his fault he's being asked to do far more than he should. Hakstol shouldn't have him on the shutdown pair with Provorov.

Provorov-Gudas
Schultz-Ghost
MDZ-Mac
Would be a better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad