GDT: #37| Apr. 4, 2013| Flyers at Maple Leafs| 7:00 p.m. ET

Yukon Cornelius*

Booyah! The Missus just called and scored 2 freebies from work for tonight and they're low GOLDS Jerry (sorry, had to)

Awesome, cheapest seats I'd found all day were $150/pair for 3 rows from the ceiling.

Am I really stuck with this new name for a year? Damn Planet of the Apes dyslexia!

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
Why would hall not be playing c? He was claimed essentially because he excels in the fo circle.

I'd rather see

Read-Giroux-Voracek
Hartnell-Schenn-Simmonds
Gagne-Couturier-Knuble
Fedotenko-Hall-Rosehill

laundryman

Jun 28, 2011
Why would hall not be playing c? He was claimed essentially because he excels in the fo circle.

I'd rather see

Read-Giroux-Voracek
Hartnell-Schenn-Simmonds
Gagne-Couturier-Knuble
Fedotenko-Hall-Rosehill

Switch Knuble with McGinn and I love it

flyersguy33*

Don't know why you guys expected Mason to start tonight. He hasn't even had a formal practice with the team yet

he has one job to stop the puck..he's not a forward that has to gel with players. stop the puck is all he needs to do. he doesn't need to practice with the team.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
knuble is actually still good against the board. we need him to dig them out of corners. He keeps his play simple so i like that.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
graduating form what if you don't mind me asking

Sh0otnSc0re is getting a degree in internet technology / forum methodology with a minor in communication and post regulation.

He'll be promoted from Global Moderator to Assistant to Hockey Future staff, which differs from Assistant Hockey Future Staff (but don't argue that with him).

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Sh0otnSc0re is getting a degree in internet technology / forum methodology with a minor in communication and post regulation.

He'll be promoted from Global Moderator to Assistant to Hockey Future staff, which differs from Assistant Hockey Future Staff (but don't argue that with him).

What the hell? I never get promotions around here. They still have me shoveling coal into the forum furnaces. They say they'll pay me enough for food someday, but for years now they've just given me bowls of coal dust for dinner and laughed at me.

Shouldn't have gotten that history degree, I guess.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
Love playing the Leafs.

Wish Rinaldo was in the lineup though. He'd definitely rustle some jimmies.

Bernie Parent 1974

Sep 29, 2009
He's unknown at this point. Besides it can't be any worse than the goaltender we've been running out there lately.

sure it could ... in fact all of these could be worse ... and statistically are this year:

Steve Mason .899
Jaroslav Halak .899
Jonathan Quick .896
Jose Theodore .893
Johan Hedberg .886
Joey MacDonald .886
Miikka Kiprusoff .868
Scott Clemmensen .862
Brian Elliott 207 .859

sg12lw

Aug 22, 2008
cant believe im saying this, but feds gags and knuble have been very effective since being put together...hopefully they are a line tonight

ps gagne was flying last night. was very nice to see that again :nod:

go flyers!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad