INJ​
|
61 Nash, 89 Buchnevich, 93 Zibanejad​

** Lineups always subject to change at morning and pre-game skates **

Last edited:

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
throw Nilsson in.

If Ennis isn't back this game I assume he'll be back next game.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Either ennis needs to be back and make an impact immediately or this team needs to just dress baptiste and Bailey and see what we have...

Thanks again for a great game day thread woodhouse.

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
Either ennis needs to be back and make an impact immediately or this team needs to just dress baptiste and Bailey and see what we have...

Thanks again for a great game day thread woodhouse.

Ennis is far from being an impact player at this point. Why do people keep expecting him to be productive? He's a reclamation project at best. A cap anchor at worst. Put butter on him. Toast.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
rongos again? if the Sabres win in regulation, I won't call Sam *Muffin* the rest of the season.

Oakstream

Let's go Buffalo!
Aug 10, 2010
Sweden
I hope Sabres gets humiliated on national TV so Dan gets fired. So sick of watching his boring system get us nowhere.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
1-3: DAN BYLSMA WITH WITH HOWARD AND JEREMY ON WGR (17:56)
Bylsma - the last two were big games for us... Big losses. They guys know where we're at and we're disappointed we didn't get points #Sabres

Bylsma - We've let opportunities slip, but we have 40+ games left & we have a goal which we think would be around the playoff mark #Sabres

Bylsma - we have to get more shooting chances on net. Need to get 60+ chances each game #Sabres

Bylsma - no one wants to think it's ok to not win hockey games. I'm no different. #Sabres

Bylsma - Tim and I talk, our talks are no different about the team at any time. We're trying to put a winning team on the ice #Sabres

Bylsma - I report ultimately to Kim and Terry Pegula, but I report daily to Tim Murray. Tim is constantly talking to Kim and Terry #Sabres

Bylsma - Bailey has a ton of speed which can surprise and overwhelm defensemen... That speed is his weapon to be an offensive threat #Sabres

Bylsma - Reinhart's doing a good job playing center for us with Larsson & ROR out. We'll see him at center more over next few games #Sabres

Bylsma - the injury situation with Kulikov does affect the defensive pairings. They would be different with him in the lineup #Sabres

Bylsma - it's great to see Nylander have the tournament he's having with Sweden. He's been a factor and he's gotten points #Sabres

Bylsma - haven't had any discussion yet of post-Junior tournament, but it's great to see him play well. Hope it will jump start him #Sabres

Bylsma - Kulikov is day-to-day, hope to get some news on him today or tomorrow. ROR is still about 7-10 days away... #Sabres

Bylsma - Ennis is still getting back into practice. Hopefully he remains on the 7-10 days timeframe #Sabres

Bylsma - Larsson is out indefinitely... (Wouldn't confirm if it's season-ending or not) #Sabres

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Bylsma - I report ultimately to Kim and Terry Pegula, but I report daily to Tim Murray. Tim is constantly talking to Kim and Terry #Sabres

Sounds like the same structure as the Bills. Unreal.

Revelate

Apr 10, 2011
how many games do you think we need to lose in a row for Bylsma to be canned?

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Sounds like the same structure as the Bills. Unreal.

Confirmation that Bysmal was more Pegulas hire than Murray's?

Bylsma - Reinhart's doing a good job playing center for us with Larsson & ROR out. We'll see him at center more over next few games #Sabres

oh gee the next few games? Who the hell else is going to play center? :shakehead

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
LA and the Rags are the only teams the Sabres seem to play well against. They may have a surprisingly decent game considering how they've been playing recently and injuries.

Still, I won't be watching this game. Probably won't catch more than a handful of games this year. I'm boycotting this **** show. My nights have had considerably less stress because of this.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Sabres will probably win this game considering they usually do well against the Rangers for some reason. Grabner on the 4th line against the Sabres doesn't make any sense that's usually the type of player they struggle to play against.

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
Why do teams do a morning skate on game day? Why not just let the players sleep as long as they want, and rest up until they get to the arena before the game, then get in a good skate before the game? Seems counter-productive to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad