Post-Game Talk: #36: FLYERS at Lightning, Thursday, Dec. 27, 2018, 7:30 pm ET

Flyrs21

Dec 17, 2006
During Patrick’s fight... when Anthony Cirelli threw punches while he was on the ground, he caught Patrick right on the temple. It wasn’t the collision with Palat. Likely a minor concussion. Probably out for a week or 2, but he may just need a couple maintenance day or two.
That's a lot of concussions for him already if it is that. Up to 3?

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Im pretty ****ing happy with getting that 1 point tonight, all things considered.

Dont get me started on Farmer :laugh:

That Giroux goal was an orgy of sex.

IMG_0204.GIF

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
During Patrick’s fight... when Anthony Cirelli threw punches while he was on the ground, he caught Patrick right on the temple. It wasn’t the collision with Palat. Likely a minor concussion. Probably out for a week or 2, but he may just need a couple maintenance day or two.
Did you see the replay? It was clearly on the collision in front of the net

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Neuvy played a great game against best team in the league. If you don't believe he stole that point then you didn't watch the game.

I disagree. Vasi had to make just about as many great saves. The Flyers played a good game despite some awful performances by a few players.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Can we please see:

JVR - Giroux - TK
Raffl - Couturier - Voracek
Lindblom - Patrick? - Laughton
Weise - Varone - Simmonds

Provorov - Sanheim
Ghost - Myers
Hagg - Gudas

Hart

Next Game?

My Post Game Analysis:

Cooper has an extremely shiny head.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Did you see the replay? It was clearly on the collision in front of the net
Oh yeah, but he was injured before that. Collisions after concussions or hitting your head is pretty jarring. It you get bumped nicely, you will most likely go down to your knee.

If you can, watch as Patrick goes to the tunnel after the fight. He doesn’t skate a straight line nor does his face look normal.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad