GDT: #36 | Canucks @ Oilers | Dec 27, 8:00 PM | TV: SN/SN-1 *The Flapper*

Have I Jinxed The Oilers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
What the hell is so bad about Z that he never gets any minutes?

Did he piss on someone in the shower or...?

No, he got waived. Maybe in practice, attitude and play coaches here see the same thing as his former club?

It's turning into a trend here to rip management for not seeing some untapped potential of other teams scraps

Reactions: Daryls Nose

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
he reminds Hitchcock of Rattie. I dunno, I have nothing on that. Hitch is really starting to go sideways.

McD and Drai both had over 27mins tonight. This one looked like Mclellan still trying to save his skin.

Actually it was bad coaching in every way. I would have pulled the goalie after the first 2. Koski was not sharp on either of his first two shots. Like many have said if we make the switch there its probably a game.

meh, Oilers hit 3 goal posts tonight so luck was not on their side either. The Oilers outplayed the Nucks. Koski cost us the game in one period.

Agree.
And this double shifting, every other line pace is not only ridiculous, its ineffective. Hitch enough stability if anything to this team - why is it all imploding again?

I would have pulled him at 2 as well. Not sure why he left him in. At 3, there was only around s minute left in period so o can kind of understand leaving him in until time was out. But ygst sure backfired!

Another bad revision in a multitude of them.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
No, he got waived. Maybe in practice, attitude and play coaches here see the same thing as his former club?

It's turning into a trend here to rip management for not seeing some untapped potential of other teams scraps

No I'm not saying out him on Conners wing.
I am saying he's shown a bit of skill in my opinion and when doing so, it dosent seem to matter.

And if just waiver wire fodder, shut pick him up if you have no intention if playing him? You are the GM. Its obvious that the tram has s mandate to play Lucic, why not anyone else? Just makes me bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad