Have I Jinxed The Oilers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Oh hey he's valuable to a bottom 5 team oh boy shoulda signed him 7x10 then

Lmao, who do you replace him for for 4 million as a UFA that's better? I'll wait to see what you come up with. He was good enough for the godless Flames and helped them get into a playoff spot one year.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Lmao, who do you replace him for for 4 million as a UFA that's better? I'll wait to see what you come up with. He was good enough for the godless Flames and helped them get into a playoff spot one year.

A pylon that blocks shots

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
A blocked shot isn't going into the net, or do you not understand how hockey works?

WHen your a top shot blocker its because you fail to win puck battles fail to get the pucj out of the zone. fail to make a pass. Fail to take the stick of a player.

But please enlighten me on how great 4x4 is

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
WHen your a top shot blocker its because you fail to win puck battles fail to get the pucj out of the zone. fail to make a pass. Fail to take the stick of a player.

But please enlighten me on how great 4x4 is
Out of all our regular defenders he has been on the ice for the least goals against per game. And is second on the team since his arrival at limiting high quality chances

Reactions: Oilhawks

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Maybe not that bad but the quality of goals he's let in are pathetic on more nights than not. He's not a good goaltender, period.

Koskinen has had a horrible past couple games. He has also shown a top end that's better than anything we've seen from Talbot in a long time.

Talbot has played well in games as recently as this season and was pretty good in March and April of last season. After being one of the best goalies in the league the year prior.

He gets way too much hate on the board.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
With the amount Benning is playing what is the deal with his shot? If he is our offensive D in that pairing I would think he would have more assists or goals.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Talbot has played well in games as recently as this season and was pretty good in March and April of last season. After being one of the best goalies in the league the year prior.

He gets way too much hate on the board.

He played well in relief tonight. Hopefully he can do well in his next game. They really need goaltending to bail this team out while they wait for the D corp to get healthy. (Won't help the anemic offence but...)

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Hitchcock starting to feel as outdated as a guy like Mclellan was. Guy is leaning on Lucic on the 2nd line when a guy like Zykov would actually potentially give you a result you might not expect.

What the hell is so bad about Z that he never gets any minutes?

Did he piss on someone in the shower or...?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
What the hell is so bad about Z that he never gets any minutes?

Did he piss on someone in the shower or...?

he reminds Hitchcock of Rattie. I dunno, I have nothing on that. Hitch is really starting to go sideways.

McD and Drai both had over 27mins tonight. This one looked like Mclellan still trying to save his skin.

Actually it was bad coaching in every way. I would have pulled the goalie after the first 2. Koski was not sharp on either of his first two shots. Like many have said if we make the switch there its probably a game.

meh, Oilers hit 3 goal posts tonight so luck was not on their side either. The Oilers outplayed the Nucks. Koski cost us the game in one period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad