GDT: #35|Capitals vs. Penguins|Dec. 27th 2014|7:30pm|CEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I'm not upset about the roster, I get injuries, but at some point you have to wonder if it's better to just sit Sid and Geno while it's happening. I feel dumb typing this, but they are doing nothing but absorbing the other team's best defenders, most physical players shift after shift. There's no space, there's nothing out there for them. What good are 2 pts right now? And, really, they aren't getting those, either.

Well, i mean you're not wrong. Sid mailing it in with this roster isn't a terrible thing right now. Although you'd like to see him find his game, it's gonna be tough to do with Kunitz and Rust on his line.

Just get by this stretch without Geno and Sid getting injured and i'll be happy. Let JR(and all the assistant GM's) and MJ worry about the roster/trades.

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
Crosby is a ****ing idiot sometimes. You can pass the puck as hard as you want, it's not gonna get through that ****ing traffic.

Hell, even if it does, whoever it was intended for isn't going to be able to handle it.

The bright side, I felt, was that he only did it 1/2 as many times as he normally does. Maybe someone has finally had the guts to tell him to quit turning it over with the low percentage pass through the crowd. I'm sure old habits die hard.

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
Sutter does nothing for me. On another team, I guess I could see the fit. Here, he annoys me with his softness

Unfortunately I feel like Goc does a lot less than Sutter. I gave Sutter somewhat of a pass after getting his bell rung early. This is pretty common with this team though. Management has long been against the strong solid player and seem to prefer long lanky guy's that aren't built to take many hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad