35-15-3 Best season since the late 70s

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Not with Price playing as he is and I really don't see why he would suddenly start sucking. He's playing the way he was projected to play. It's not like he's a hot goalie playing like nobody predicted.
Price was selected 5th overall because our scouts saw this potential. He's simply living up to it.

With guys like Max-PK-Marky-Plek-Galch, I really don't see why this team would just collapse.

When I said I can't shake the feeling that the other shoe is about to drop, I wasn't referring to Price or even Subban/Pacioretty to start sucking

It's something else, something that i'd rather not mention...i'm not really superstitious, but i'd rather not tempt fate lol

It's something that we've been spared of this year, moreso than in years past...

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
When I said I can't shake the feeling that the other shoe is about to drop, I wasn't referring to Price or even Subban/Pacioretty to start sucking

It's something else, something that i'd rather not mention...i'm not really superstitious, but i'd rather not tempt fate lol

It's something that we've been spared of this year, moreso than in years past...

Injuries? You're talking about injuries right?

PricePkPatch*

Sometimes even blind squirrels manage to find an acorn now and then

After 3 years in a row of finding the bloody acorns, you gotta start considering maybe the Squirrel aint so clueless.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
best season is when we win the cup, these regular season wins mean little to me

Apr 28, 2010
best season is when we win the cup, these regular season wins mean little to me

Same. Don't care how many wins we get in the RS. I just want the Habs to beat Tampa in the playoffs WITH Bishop. Some people are still bugging me about it.

Lesglorieux

Jun 27, 2014
Calgary, AB
The thing about this team is they can beat any team in the league when theyre playing with their heart into it. Its so bloody obvious when they arent motivated vs buffalo, edmonton, arizona, etc. Wait until the playoffs come around, we can win a 7 game series against any team in the national hockey league...and I am so ****ing excited to watch that.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
This is why Price should be looked at for the Hart trophy. He's won us many games we had no reason to be in. Still the team overall is improving with good young talent.

I think Beaulieu will be one of those guys when he finally gets that goal the floodgates will open. hard to believe he has not scored he has had some nice rushes.

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
After 3 years in a row of finding the bloody acorns, you gotta start considering maybe the Squirrel aint so clueless.

or maybe the seeing eye goalie has matured over the last 3 years into the best in the league
and the young core is also maturing
and some of our vets are aging well
and the GM is getting rid of some of the dead wood

need i go on or do you need it in braille................. just asking

Pricef*

or maybe the seeing eye goalie has matured over the last 3 years into the best in the league
and the young core is also maturing
and some of our vets are aging well
and the GM is getting rid of some of the dead wood

need i go on or do you need it in braille................. just asking

Too funny. NEVER credit MT for ANYTHING. MUST STICK TO THE AGENDA.:help:

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
Therrien >>>> Bowman

Of course not

That is beyond sacrilege
where is your :sarcasm:

Not only was Bowman a better coach in every sense of the word
he could also motivate a superior team into getting up for a game against a lesser opponent
Therrien is kinda lacking in that department right now

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
Too funny. NEVER credit MT for ANYTHING. MUST STICK TO THE AGENDA.:help:

I`ll deviate from the agenda when you take off the blinders

His track record speaks for itself
leaning on Price is not a strategy its more akin to faith

Pricef*

I`ll deviate from the agenda when you take off the blinders

His track record speaks for itself
leaning on Price is not a strategy its more akin to faith

3 years of winning speaks for itself. Price is a big part of it but not the ONLY part. Your blind hate (And that of the other dirty dozen here) is showing again.

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
3 years of winning speaks for itself. Price is a big part of it but not the ONLY part. Your blind hate (And that of the other dirty dozen here) is showing again.

I hate no one in sports
I dislike Therrien for his decisions and tendencies
tendencies like going with his faves - vets, see boullion et al
giving Desharnais unwarranted and undeserved opportunities over and over again - for the love of god Coderre called out DD before MT did
inconsistent treatment of teammates shorter than short leashes on some; longer than long leashes on others

Take Price out of his sytem and its questionable
his inability to fire up his troops against lesser competition

i can keep going.....................

Pricef*

I hate no one in sports
I dislike Therrien for his decisions and tendencies
tendencies like going with his faves - vets, see boullion et al
giving Desharnais unwarranted and undeserved opportunities over and over again - for the love of god Coderre called out DD before MT did
inconsistent treatment of teammates shorter than short leashes on some; longer than long leashes on others

Take Price out of his sytem and its questionable
his inability to fire up his troops against lesser competition

i can keep going.....................

This team seems to play for this coach. Good young core still in need of a few pieces though to become a strong possession team. I trust MB's judgement on his performance before ANY POSTER HERE and he extended the entire staff. Too bad he seems not to agree with the MT hate club.;)

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
This team seems to play for this coach. Good young core still in need of a few pieces though to become a strong possession team. I trust MB's judgement on his performance before ANY POSTER HERE and he extended the entire staff. Too bad he seems not to agree with the MT hate club.;)

Hate is such a strong word and you throw it around like candy
:help::help:

As for MB I have faith in him
MT not so much, do not forget that MB and the Habs had a limited pool to draw from

We`ll agree to disagree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad