Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Murray is the

kryptonite.jpg

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I like the move going to Raanta here tonight. Hank just got 3 games in 4 nights, and they'll need to have the extra concerted effort to stymy Pittsburgh's offense tonight.

McD37

Oct 10, 2016
I know I am going to regret it but people overrate Pittsburgh. They are good but nowhere near the second half of 15-16 season. They are without Letang and Daley too. Letang is crucial for them. More than Nash for Rangers, probably more than Malkin and you can make a case he is as valubale as Crosby for Penguins.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I know I am going to regret it but people overrate Pittsburgh. They are good but nowhere near the second half of 15-16 season. They are without Letang and Daley too. Letang is crucial for them. More than Nash for Rangers, probably more than Malkin and you can make a case he is as valubale as Crosby for Penguins.

You could make that case, but it would only take the jury a minute to rule against you.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

Agreed hate him more than any other player in hockey right now but he's super value to the pens and is probably their second most important player

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
I would go with Raanta simply because he buys our D an extra second and assists the breakouts with that quick pass after a dump in or save that he retrieves....Henrik can not do that very well or consistently .Against the Penguins...it is HUGE . LGR !!!! Been a good month...this would make it extra special .

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
On paper, that's the worst set of 6 defenseman I have seen dressed for a game thus far for any team by Pitsburg.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Raanta should have played that NJ game setting hank up for this one. I don't like the coddling AV did here. As competitive as hank is you know he wanted this game. First place showdown and we go with our back up.

My lines tonight

Kreider Stepan Zucc
Miller Hayes Grabner
Vesey Lindberg Fast
Puempel Hrivik Pirri

Last edited by a moderator:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Pin Pin Pin Pin Pin Pin Pin Pin Pingu Pingu. I'd like to see someone who hasn't been contributing as much offensively step up tonight. Say a Hrivik, Lindberg, Quickie, Pirri, Puempel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad