GDT: #35 - 12/20/15 | washington capitals @ NEW YORK RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Can't wait until Girardi comes back, still sucks, and the team still sucks. Should be a good laugh.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Says Andrew the idiot who doesn't know a lick about hockey but to read stats.

In his defense, that tweet was before the game started, but it should provide some perspective to people, especially here.

Lot of games left in the season.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
******** point is ********. How many games have the Rangers outright dominated this season?

That's the most troubling thing about this season. I can cite only about 3 or 4 games the entire season so far where the Rangers have actually played well.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Summers and Boyle out against Kuznetsov line again. Yet another goal. Whoever does the matchups needs to be fired yesterday. It's ridiculous at this point.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Glad we sent Skjei down to maintain Glass in our winning lineup. The least we could do is get our top prospects some good development time.

I know not his fault but what's our record with him in the lineup?

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
In his defense, that tweet was before the game started, but it should provide some perspective to people, especially here.

Lot of games left in the season.

Again, how many games have we dominated this season?

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Maybe next game our top scorer wont play on a line with players who score once a season or hasnt scored in god knows how many games, 15? I don't see the point in neutering our 5v5 scoring capacity

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
You should. The guy was under apperciated and treated harshly for years. This is life with out him.

Uhh in case you don't remember he sucked balls along with the team prior to him getting injured.

And here's a nice little tidbit to remind you how great he was before he went down.

And get this: Of the 32 five-on-five goals the Rangers have allowed in these past 13 games, Ryan McDonagh has somehow been on the ice for 18 of them. Marc Staal has been on for 12, Dan Girardi (sidelined the past three games) on for 11, Dan Boyle and Keith Yandle for eight; Dylan McIlrath for three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad