Post-Game Talk: #34 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Monday, Mar. 29, 2021 | Flyers win 4-3 OT

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
This team has the exact energy of a dude sitting in a recliner on hour 5 of watching the same late-night infomercial who just released his bowels into his pants, and then scooped the feces out with his hand and dropped them on the floor next to him.

Wow....

BigBear

Mar 28, 2021
This team has the exact energy of a dude sitting in a recliner on hour 5 of watching the same late-night infomercial who just released his bowels into his pants, and then scooped the feces out with his hand and dropped them on the floor next to him.

and that is funny?

Reactions: Beef Invictus

BigBear

Mar 28, 2021
Aaaaaannnnnddd WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE are less awful, than the Sabres....
And weeeeeeeeee'llll keep on fighting... but only against Buffalo....
We are in fifth place, we are in fifth place...
No shot at playoffs, but we beat the Sabres...
So there's that.

I feel so complete..

EdmFlyersfan

Feb 20, 2007
Edmonton
I'm hoping missing the playoffs axes him. It's disgusting.

Flyers are going to barely miss the playoffs this year, coach will remain and we'll get a mid-round pick for the suckage.

AV and company will be fired about 30 games into next season and the suckage will continue and we'll end up with another pick in the 10-14 range the year after.

Repeat ad nauseum. :confused::eek:o_O

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
I stopped box score watching when it was 3-0 so I’m pleasantly surprised.The team still needs new faces behind the bench and on the ice next year

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Since it was a topic fairly recently, meaningful grit is Giroux on that OT shift. Not riding someone into the boards or blocking a Shot.
He really is a wizard.

Like I said last game, there's so many times I expect him to lose the puck while along the boards but he constantly somehow manages to come away with it. He's just so smart and crafty that he's able to win in spite of his size.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Flyers are going to barbely miss the playoffs this year, coach will remain and we'll get a mid-round pick for the suckage.

AV and company will be fired about 30 games into next season and the suckage will continue and we'll end up with another pick in the 10-14 range.

Repeat ad nauseum. :confused::eek:o_O
Did wonderful with the #2 overall just a few years back. Lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad