GDT: #34: Blue Jackets at FLYERS, Saturday, Dec. 22, 2018, 1:00 pm ET

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Let's go FLYERS!!!!!! Let's kick some Columbus ass! 3rd win tomorrow :yo:

Sucks I work all day..

Hart is in, which rocks and makes perfect sense. Ride the hot goalie. The kids playing fantastic.

Get Farmer the **** out..please
Def don’t want to start Hart at MSG. Keep him at home where the fans cheer for him taking a drink of water.

Amac gone would be nice. Not sure though bc Gordon prob got close with him before.

Reactions: Outlaw Samurai

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Sigh..likely wishful thinking Farmer is banished. Folin sucks too but maybe under Gordon he can be serviceable? As long as he's not making regular gaffes and passing to the other team in our D zone :thumbd:

Reactions: TheKingPin

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I have a strangely good feeling about what would happen if you threw him to the wolves and allowed them to tear flesh chunks off of him until his bones were picked clean.

He'd give mom a quick call and come back as a living skeleton inlaid with gold and onyx lacquer.

He'd also have golden shoes and the faint whiff of jasmine.

Reactions: Amorgus and Qyburn

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Doubleheader today with this game then the Sixers. Should be fun. Here's hoping for a sweep.

Harhis

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
Maybe Hart has been tested kind of heavily, but his movement is so effortless and his positioning is so consistent that it doesn't look that difficult. :dunno:
That's the thing with goalies who are allways in position and have good rebound control. They make saves look effortless and easy. Rask is/was good example of goalie like that.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Any chance Myers gets a few games? With Hagg looking solid on the PK last game (Wilson's tutelage perhaps?) he and Myers could make a solid 3rd pairing.

Extremely young D corp but WTF good is Farmer doing anyways?

Fletcher was in LV last night. Myers was impressive. So was NAK and Leier. Bunny and Big T made some nice plays. Maybe he was spying the opposition too. Ingram last night was lights out.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Regarding Hart, these guys need to make sure that they go after anyone that dares to touch this kid. Screw the penalties.

There was a play last game where a Nashville player casually skated by and bumped Carter’s head as the whistle was already blown. No reaction by the team, and that can’t be allowed to continue.

The best goalies in this league are often, and have often been victims of this kind of behaviour.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
The 1pm games are some of the only games I get to watch due to my schedule.

LGF!

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe Hart has been tested kind of heavily, but his movement is so effortless and his positioning is so consistent that it doesn't look that difficult. :dunno:

hart has played well but in the future i really wouldnt give hart more than 30 games because he is young, i still think we need a good goalie behind hart because if hart struggles or gets hurt, at least you have a vet healthy proven goalie to keep the team competing which is why i think fletch should still look at bob in fa and just give them both equal starts, so the pressure isnt on hart.

mantis toboggan

Aug 2, 2009
South Jersey
hart has played well but in the future i really wouldnt give hart more than 30 games because he is young, i still think we need a good goalie behind hart because if hart struggles or gets hurt, at least you have a vet healthy proven goalie to keep the team competing which is why i think fletch should still look at bob in fa and just give them both equal starts, so the pressure isnt on hart.

I don’t think bob signs for 8+ mil to compete for a staring job. And I would not want to pay him that much for him to split starts and eventually become a backup.

Broad Street Buddies

Jun 16, 2018
Montréal
That moment when the most stupid quote of the year is the best way to describe how you feel.

full

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad