GDT: #34: Blue Jackets at FLYERS, Saturday, Dec. 22, 2018, 1:00 pm ET

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Except when it comes to Bunny though amirite or amirite?!

Yes, that's true, in a way, and not true in another way. I certainly would never call Bunny "stupid" but the way we do things at THG is certainly always very stupid, so it is more about the making-of than the subject matter when it comes to stupidity, although most of the subject matter is also very stupid, though it is trending slightly less stupid with the recent firing, although the making-of is still most assuredly very stupid.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Yes, that's true, in a way, and not true in another way. I certainly would never call Bunny "stupid" but the way we do things at THG is certainly always very stupid, so it is more about the making-of than the subject matter when it comes to stupidity, although most of the subject matter is also very stupid, though it is trending slightly less stupid with the recent firing, although the making-of is still most assuredly very stupid.

No I meant the perverse part. :laugh:

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
No I meant the perverse part. :laugh:
aS6zki9.gif

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Only thing I’d switch is Simmonds and Lindblom.

VanReimsdyk—Giroux—Konecny
Lindblom—Couturier—Voracek
Laughton—Patrick—Raffl
Weise—Varone—Simmonds

Other than that boys have looked good.
Hagg played up to his potential.

And honestly I’d throw in Folin over MacD. MacD is painful to watch.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

Laughton—Patrick—Raffl
Weise—Varone—Simmonds

I think JVR has to play with coots.

JVR Coots Voracek is the only way to hide JVR's deficiencies in his own zone.

Laughton, Giroux Konecny is a good line

LIndblom Patrick Raffl

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
I'm not sure that's a good idea. Nashville, Columbus and than Tampa. I know Hart is great but... maybe we won't throw him under the train now?
I have a strangely good feeling about what would happen if you threw him to the wolves and allowed them to tear flesh chunks off of him until his bones were picked clean.

He'd give mom a quick call and come back as a living skeleton inlaid with gold and onyx lacquer.

Reactions: Rebels57

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I have a strangely good feeling about what would happen if you threw him to the wolves and allowed them to tear flesh chunks off of him until his bones were picked clean.

He'd give mom a quick call and come back as a living skeleton inlaid with gold and onyx lacquer.

That is oddly specific :laugh:

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
I like Scotty a ton but his execution has been disturbingly non-existent. Hate to waste the potential in offense of a top talent plus a player with more jump than just about anyone. All I'm picturing is those final moments of the rush where JJ's building, screaming anticipation turns into screaming dejection. "HOW DID THAT NOT GO"

Reactions: DaphneLion

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Shaun Croutonyeah not practicing. Meltzer speculated possible maintenance day (Giroux not on the ice as well), but after last night you have to wonder.
And no mention of TK despite that giant face-first beach ball thwack off the ice the other day. God damn is that kid a gamer.

Harhis

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
Great last two games. CLB will be a better test becuase Nash was missing really good players but it doesnt take away the compete level is 1000 times higher and the boys are playing good. Win or lose the same effort and I love them. All the young players really stepping up and the team as a whole.
Hopefully you now understand why people didn't want to trade anyone before Hak is gone.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
I like Scotty a ton but his execution has been disturbingly non-existent. Hate to waste the potential in offense of a top talent plus a player with more jump than just about anyone. All I'm picturing is those final moments of the rush where JJ's building, screaming anticipation turns into screaming dejection. "HOW DID THAT NOT GO"
Suffered through that enough when raffl was on the top line...

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016

Laughton—Patrick—Raffl
Weise—Varone—Simmonds

I’d switch Lindblom and JVR. Gives the 1st three lines a defensive forward to back check. JVR would have to be the shoot first guy on the 2nd line since Jake is mostly about passing first.

Laughts Patrick and Raffl would be the shutdown line. The 4th line can take a shift here and there but unless it hits people it doesn’t serve a purpose.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008

LIndblom Patrick Raffl
Wish we could give Patrick some speed on his wings

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014

LIndblom Patrick Raffl

I agree. I’d like JVR with Couts.

Might have to go Giroux between TK & Voracek — pick who moves to LW.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017

Pass that J over here!

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad