GDT: #34 - 12/29/14 | New York Rangers @ Dallas Stars | 8:30 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
3 points in his last 3 games and we are 12-3-2 with him in the line up.

Points don't always give you the truth. Hags has 7 goals, does that mean he's having a good scoring year? Well, I think 4 of those goals are ENGs.

With regards to Boyle, how many of those points were because Boyle made a superb play? How many of those points could'v easily been switched to someone else? Boyle has been below average and pretty terrible when you take his cap hit into account. It's been a terrible signing thus far.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Points don't always give you the truth. Hags has 7 goals, does that mean he's having a good scoring year? Well, I think 4 of those goals are ENGs.

With regards to Boyle, how many of those points were because Boyle made a superb play? How many of those points could'v easily been switched to someone else? Boyle has been below average and pretty terrible when you take his cap hit into account. It's been a terrible signing thus far.

Well, they've certainly been shots/passes Stralman couldn't pull off

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Easy to say when you watch it in slow mo. On the ice, in real time, Boyle made the right play. He had an open net, and Lehtonen made a GREAT save.

It was a weak shot that he barely lifted. If you or another bender on here did it I'd say it was a great shot. I don't excuse Boyle though. Guy is supposed to have a great shot and he hasn't been delivering at all. Also, it wasn't a great save it was goaltending 101.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC

Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad